It Ain't Fight Night But Like Troy Said "We Ready"... It's Round 7: 2019 TLR POTY Thread

Who Will Be The 2019 TLR Poster of the Year?

• Killmonger

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Nicole0416

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Deacon Frye

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Rhap.So.D

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Doobie Doo

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Cat piss martini

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • ItsMeButters

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • richaveli83

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • skeetsinternal

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • you're NOT n!ggas

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

@Deacon Frye
@Rhap.So.D
@Hennessypapi

@Rhap.So.D should win, only if he admits #Dogset are second class citizens to #Catset

@Killmonger

He is the only reason I still lurk.

By groups tho:

For Africans: @Gold, @ATownD19, and @Hiphoplives4eva
For Caribbeans: That nikka with Mike Tyson in his avi that boxes. He's a good fukking poster and course @skeetsinternal brought heat. @Nicole0416 is cool and I fukks with her too.
For Black folks: I really fukk with @Deacon Frye and Black Pearl. Two great posters.
For ADOS/FBA: @Old Scott Hall and @alexander. are two elite posters in a sea of trolls, xenophobes, and lames.

Shout out to @Rhap.So.D, underrated and I find myself dapping his shyt. Also @richaveli83. Two real ass nikkas.

@Deacon Frye - was robbed last year
@skeetsinternal - fellow degenerate
@Booksnrain - maybe the most sensible poster on here

Appreciate the mentions y’all. Love is love

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Right, dude in here bumping threads 3 pages long like it’s a classic or something. I’d flood the whole first page if I want to bump my 3 page long threads, from the last few months alone
:mjlol:

Yeah but them shyts get attention cuz they fruity and most of the thread is everyone shytting on you

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
lmao at the top 2 also being nominated for woat. What if they win both :ohhh:

I said this in the WOAT thread that TLR folk are fickle as hell. @The Burger King was like 5th overall with nominations last year and crushed the buildings with the official vote.. vice versa, @Killmonger had gotten the most nominations and wound up 3rd on the official vote.

Daps
I said this in the WOAT thread that TLR folk are fickle as hell. @The Burger King was like 5th overall with nominations last year and crushed the buildings with the official vote.. vice versa, @Killmonger had gotten the most nominations and wound up 3rd on the official vote.

Exactly, it’s too many posters who actually hate me and have me blocked for me to legit win
:mjlol:

When the real poll starts it’s going to be out of deaconfry and an unsuspecting wildcard.