Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is the reason I always go with my instinct- Never took to her or her corny series or show, watched a few eps of it.... nothing but weirdly effeminate black men; even the dudes who try to act “hood” or tough on her show don’t come across as authentic. The only thing I got off the show is a semi-dope playlist from the songs off there. It’s not coincidental that her, Tiffany and Ava are the most popular “celebs” in their category. Tiffany is the hood around the way product market, Issa is for the black girl from the suburbs but can still be “down” set. In each category they like to promote this separatist mentality.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Some nikkas on here talking about she bad
Foh

I already told you nikkas..

Screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-1.57.44-PM.png

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is the reason I always go with my instinct- Never took to her or her corny series or show, watched a few eps of it.... nothing but weirdly effeminate black men; even the dudes who try to act “hood” or tough on her show don’t come across as authentic. The only thing I got off the show is a semi-dope playlist from the songs off there. It’s not coincidental that her, Tiffany and Ava are the most popular “celebs” in their category. Tiffany is the hood around the way product market, Issa is for the black girl from the suburbs but can still be “down” set. In each category they like to promote this separatist mentality.
The show isn't that good and the few dudes that watch watch it for the Lawerence Fukkery.