Issa Rae is killin' Karrueche and Tinashe

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i think issa is very attractive and wifey material

she's not the "uniform" as the late patrice oneal use to stay so i don't expect to many brehs to find her up to par...

karreuche is sexy, but that baggage will run a nikka mentally numb...strictly jumpoff status b

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
But nikkas want Karrueche JUST BECAUSE Chris Brown hit it.

grZAZ.gifL

What kind of dumb shyt is this? This is female logic, men don't think like this. We're interested in this bytch because Chris Brown busted all up in her now? :mjgrin:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Issa has a prettier face and the color of her skin is my preference or darker both of their bodies are average to me but at the same time being noticeably different so thats a wash and lastly I prefer Issa hair texture I problem didn't need to be so detailed about this shyt but just wanted to explain it in a logical manner I think if you break it down the categories I've mentioned are the only physical ways on can be attracted to someone reading this shyt back I should've just said Issa is my type :snoop:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
of course she is. On the internet, in this fantasy world, Karreuche is their girl, but in real life when the laptop is off and they're strolling through the city, they would eye ball Issa at the bar 100%. They would approach her, date her and have a long term relationship with her and be quite happy with her on their hip.

These same guys saying pass, would then get upset if they saw her with a white guy, call her a bedwench and that these kind of girls don't fukk with black men, they only want ballers, thugs and cacs. Maybe that's because they were too busy chasing IG thots like Karreuche that ain't loyal for shyt (didn't she cheat while Breezy was in jail?) and only care about money and IG likes. :smh:
speak for yourself nikka.:rudy: