Israeli IOF soldiers raid Al Jazeera offices in Ramallah, West Bank. Forcing it to stop broadcasting in West Bank for 45 days after exposed war crimes

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
More war crimes incoming. I wonder what the excuse will be for the offensive in the West Bank when there is no Hamas there. They are going to massacre more people there and the US will just say they need to investigate themselves. Rinse and repeat until the Palestinians are eradicated.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of shyt you can get away with when your country doesn't have an oil reserve is crazy.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
More war crimes incoming. I wonder what the excuse will be for the offensive in the West Bank when there is no Hamas there. They are going to massacre more people there and the US will just say they need to investigate themselves. Rinse and repeat until the Palestinians are eradicated.

THERE IS HAMAS IN THE WEST BANK

:snoop:

THE PALESTINIAN POPULATION HAS GROWN SINCE OCTOBER 7TH

GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA HOMIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I get it. It's easier to commit war crimes when there is no one watching or reporting on it.

HEZBOLLAH IS SHOOTING ROCKETS TOWARDS ISRAELI CIVILIANS DAILY

YET ITS NEVER REPORTED AS “WAR CRIMES”

AL JAZEERA IS NOT AN OBJECTIVE NEWS NETWORK.. ITS A FRONT TO PUSH TERRORIST PROPAGANDA. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND U WILL SEE. THEYRE FUNDED BY TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.