Israeli Businessman Got Murked In Egypt

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The guy in your pfp killed more civilians than Hamas. Bet if you live back then you'll call him terrorist and root for the French too.
Toussaint was destroying French and Spanish armies and signing treaties with the British and Americans as a statesmen, not clipping random civilians in the street or murdering a bunch of hippies. :mjlol: What you thought the Coli was a bunch of fascist degenerates like you?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The guy in your pfp killed more civilians than Hamas. Bet if you live back then you'll call him terrorist and root for the French too.
he freed haiti from napoleon. put some respect on his name :birdman:

unless you meant the poster.. i dont know that guy:whoa:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he freed haiti from napoleon. put some respect on his name :birdman:

unless you meant the poster.. i dont know that guy:whoa:
That post is a Chinese agent that regularly posts Chinese propaganda on here. But he and other simpletons confuse Toussaint with Dessalines who massacred the white population of Haiti. This was a political mistake of course as it harmed Haiti economically isolating them from the rest of a world as Europeans controlled world trade. Toussaint was playing the colonial powers off against each other and had he lived would’ve formed an amalgamated government so that France couldn’t take revenge through blockades and economic pressures.

Basically violence for the sake of violence without concrete well thought out political goals attached as we see today with Hamas and a lot of Muslim jihadist groups.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
this happened a few days ago, a group nobody's ever heard of claimed they killed him cause he was a mossad spy

0EISOph.png

usually "spies" killed by the mukhabarat are just political dissidents or personal scores being settled, but ones killed by non-state groups are almost always spies. i say this without any sources or w/e, my observation has been that western gov'ts whose guys are rolled up by the latter always say he was innocent only to admit years later that he was really an agent.

and here it is, the security services took days to put out the story that it was a random robbery that had nothing to do with espionage or israel :troll:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this happened a few days ago, a group nobody's ever heard of claimed they killed him cause he was a mossad spy

0EISOph.png

usually "spies" killed by the mukhabarat are just political dissidents or personal scores being settled, but ones killed by non-state groups are almost always spies. i say this without any sources or w/e, my observation has been that western gov'ts whose guys are rolled up by the latter always say he was innocent only to admit years later that he was really an agent.

and here it is, the security services took days to put out the story that it was a random robbery that had nothing to do with espionage or israel :troll:

Canadian in Egypt ? definitely Mossad.

Back in the day Isreal acquired a ton of Canadian passports so many that by now when you see a Canadian in the middle east they're automatically looked at as Mossad agents