Israel told Gazans to go to safe zone...then bombed that safe zone killing and injuring hundreds, mostly kids

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
2024-07-13T095118Z_1709137306_RC29U8AGMGZN_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-2-1720866916.jpg

I'm sure they're all part of Hamas:comeon:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At this point the Arabs aint saying nothing. Not one Arab state that has ties with Israel has broken them.

Colombia which is at war and uses mainly Israeli weapons just said they ain't buying shyt until the war stops.

Some random Latam country is more on code than their own people.

sorry to say but HYON

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point the Arabs aint saying nothing. Not one Arab state that has ties with Israel has broken them.

Colombia which is at war and uses mainly Israeli weapons just said they ain't buying shyt until the war stops.

Some random Latam country is more on code than their own people.

sorry to say but HYON
Yemen and Lebanon are fighting right now. Sisi is having problems keeping his own people in check because they want smoke with Israel.

All this while the Qataris have been spearheading a peace deal.

Arab states are doing and saying things in support of Palestine. You're definitely not going to see that on CNN, FOX, or MSNBC

I've bushed those sources for news. I only trust Al Jazeera, The Intercept, and Democracy Now.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yemen and Lebanon are fighting right now. Sisi is having problems keeping his own people in check because they want smoke with Israel.

All this while the Qataris have been spearheading a peace deal.

Arab states are doing and saying things in support of Palestine. You're definitely not going to see that on CNN, FOX, or MSNBC

I've bushed those sources for news. I only trust Al Jazeera, The Intercept, and Democracy Now.
Lebonon and Yemen are both shyte and in the Iranian sphere.

The fact that the leadership ain't on board tells you all you need to know.
51 years ago the Saudis shut down the Oil economy because the Arabs lost a war now people are being slaughtered and.... silence/

Even if the people ain't with it they last time the Arab street got mad was during the Arab spring and that was about economics not the Palestine question.