Israel soldiers tie Palestinian man to hood of car and use him as "human shield"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That’s why Bibbi cutting videos shook about Biden not sending more weapons lmaooo…

If I was Biden I would cease all shipment of weapons..
I would be planning to kill him as soon as he gets off the plane here 🤣🤣🤣. After that, you can completely cut Israel and not give a fukk about them fukkers.

Samson option be damned, destroy their whole existence if they start talking about nukes.

That shyt would officially end the most destructive version white supremacy around the globe imo

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren aye breh edit that kill part we don’t need the alphabet boys up in here fukkin shyt up :whoa:
That mfer needs to go. I ain't in a position of power to do anything about it. If I was, he'd be merked live at whatever airport he lands in.

fukk that piece of garbage. Any Zionists seeing this and wants to do anything about it, my information is all thru this website, and you better shoot to kill because we all shoot back, women included. My family is on that shyt.

fukk these folks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s why Bibbi cutting videos shook about Biden not sending more weapons lmaooo…

If I was Biden I would cease all shipment of weapons..
The problem is that he's not and it's what's making this election more difficult than it needs to be.

Palestine won't decide the election but people are crazy if they think it's not a factor. It's definitely less votes against a charged up MAGA base.

More stuff like this gets released and the more people actually hate Joe Biden and every aid package they send Israel.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can't believe breh said he thought that was military protocol :mjlol: how do you think that conversation goes?

This is standard protocol when no ambulance is around. Entirely possible they were saving his life.

I'm not military but guaranteed someone can confirm.

"Yo his legs are GONE :damn: we gotta get to the hospital now!"

"I hear you, but we don't have another seat back here :hubie: "

"He can lay across y'all's laps in the backseat :ufdup: "

"Hell nah i JUST cleaned my uniform :stopitslime: respectfully."

":jbhmm: we still got the seatbelt on the hood?"

:ehh: :ohhh: :whoo: