Israel is about to spend BIG trying to keep Kamala out of the White House

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not buying this. She's giving him a 1-on-1 meeting and we're supposed to believe she's giving him the finger? I've heard for too long every President claiming "well in private we're really tough on them"

If I'm wrong and she's the first since Obama to tell Israel to kick rocks I'll donate to her campaign

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Lets keep it a buck, she'll fall in line with the rest of the govt. Both side rock with Israel heavy

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The lesson in all this is that protesting by strategically threatening to withdraw your votes works when everyone's on the same page and you don't have a bunch of loud and perpetually wrong and fearful idiots from your group finger wagging at you.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is why we need a women in office
Less wars/conflicts etc
Generally speaking I had agree with you and then you see some of the greatest war mongers around like Hillary,Liz cheney,Madeiline albright,
Nikki Haley,condoleezza rice,pelosi,Linda Greenfield et al and it's :patrice:

Also like 99 percent of female republicans are pro war (Russia - Ukraine being the only exception and that's because they are putinistas)

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Somebody Somewhere said “she ain’t got the balls to stand up to Israel”
:ohhh: That was the code all along. Protect Kamala

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if Russians or China could open influence American politicians as Israel can

France Britain and Germany are allies; none of them bribe politicians like israel does

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis:the deck is stacked against ol' girl. Other than her marrying a cac, I don't mind her, but I just can't see things working out in her favor.

That’s just where I’m at

Partially indifferent and partially just knows she won’t be worse than Trump for so many reasons

I like my Government ran like a computer virus protector.

Just quietly do your job, protected us from the unknown threats and keep shyt moving, afloat and progressing

I don’t another reality show.

Biden reign for the most part been quiet and I’m cool with that