Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The USS liberty shyt is not a conspiracy. I've listened to interviews from survivors and they feel betrayed by their own government. shyt was swept under the rug to protect Israel smh.

Ian Carroll put together some damn good research on the JFK Israel connection if you want to know more on that
Any links my guy??

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Went down a rabbit hole brehs. Not sure how credible any of this information is, and it sounds mad conspiracy theory’ish but…Israel has done themselves no favours and can reasonably be believed to be dishonest at this point.

About Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. First they blamed it on Egyptians. Then they admitted it was them. However, they flew unmarked planes and used unmarked naval vessels for the attack, which…is a little shady in itself.

And this one talking about Israel’s potential involvement in JFK’s assassination.

Phone Tap is an all time beat. Dr. Dre was really in his bag those years.

USS Liberty I know for sure they did it.

it's well documented now
JBL was just a bytch to expose it but his admin all knew.
(a boat full of white dudes in the 60's (let that sink in) gets done in by Israel
so they can hide what they were trying to do to egypt ) and politicians were still shook to let the truth out at that time

Like what kind of dirt does israel/mossad have on these politicians

not sure about JFK assassination though

Last edited: