Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I see this guy @Sccit wants my attention haha. Beyond this message I’m not going to waste my time engaging with you frankly because you’re a moron and you have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the one response you will get.

You should hope that your God doesn’t judge you harshly for disregarding the humanity of other human beings. You’re nothing. Less than nothing. Scum of the Earth. You are in fact exactly what you and your ilk believe Palestinians to be. Rats. Dirty. Conniving. Savage. Barbaric. Your existence is disgusting. And you have to look in the mirror everyday and try to justify yourself to yourself. Like Kendrick said, “fukk a rap battle, you have a long life battle with yourself.” I feel sorry for you. You and other Zionists will be the last one’s crying. You are already hated all over the world. You will have to hide your identity as a Zionist because your existence is so repugnant to the rest of us upstanding human beings that we are reviled by your presence. Israel is finished. You just don’t know it yet. And if the best you can do is chase me around a message board that signals to me exactly the kind of person you are. You are a loser and have too much cowardice to face the fact that maybe you have been wrong this whole time. When you reply, I won’t. I don’t spend time on folks I don’t respect. Yet, I don’t hope the worst for you. I don’t need to. Because the world will give you exactly what’s coming to you. Good luck breh as you one day are forced to wrangle with your guilt and misery when it really sinks in that how perfunctory you are deep in your soul.
I got ya bruh :mjlol:

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
A group of 45 American doctors and nurses who have experience working in Gaza since October have written a letter to US President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris recounting “the massive human toll from Israel’s attack” on the territory.

The multi-faith, multiethnic group said their experience in the warzone made them “uniquely positioned” to comment as the US considered its continued support for Israel’s war on Gaza.

“It is likely that the death toll from this conflict is already greater than 92,000, an astonishing 4.2% of Gaza’s population,” they write, adding that every signatory to the joint letter had treated Palestinian children who “must have been deliberately” targeted for attack.

“Every one of us on a daily basis treated pre-teen children who were shot in the head and chest,” they wrote.

With a few exceptions, “everyone in Gaza is sick, injured, or both”, they added.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Hill

Nadler accuses Netanyahu of hypocrisy and dishonesty in address​

Sarakshi Rai
Wed, July 24, 2024 at 10:29 PM GMT+12

6f76fa6217d6d5f594ea8237a988297d

Nadler accuses Netanyahu of hypocrisy and dishonesty in address.

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) criticized Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to both chambers of Congress on Wednesday for being “fundamentally dishonest.”

“I thought it was fundamentally dishonest,” Nadler said on MSNBC. “He says he wants peace, but his political interest is to keep the war going as long as possible, because he knows that as soon as the war over he’ll have to face a commission of inquiry [over] why he was telling Qatar to arm Hamas before the election
, and why he ignored warnings from the military about the attack on Oct. 7, which they had warnings about a few hours earlier.”

He also said Netanyahu still needs to answer questions, including about his immediate response to the Oct. 7, 2023, attack by Hamas that killed about 1,200 people in Israel.

When asked if there could be a negotiated peace deal to end the months-long hostilities in the Gaza Strip — where Israel has killed tens of thousands of people — while Netanyahu is still prime minister, Nadler responded, “probably not”.

He added that Netanyahu keeps “putting new conditions” on negotiations to release the Israeli hostages still held by Hamas.
“When he talks about the hostages, I don’t believe he has any interest in releasing the hostages, because that would hasten the end of the war. And that’s why you see hostage negotiations, and he keeps putting new conditions — he keeps putting new objections to the hostage deal, and that’s why you see hundreds of thousands of people in Israel protesting against him,” Nadler said.

Netanyahu urges unity, but stirs a firestorm inside and outside Capitol

The New York Democrat said he would not have gone to the address if it wasn’t in honor of the state of Israel, but added he “certainly” did not go in support of its prime minister or his policies.

Nadler, in a statement before the speech, had called Netanyahu “the worst leader in Jewish history.”
He added that “Prime Minister Netanyahu also ignored the warning signs that pointed to Hamas’ October 7th horrific attack, and championed the policies that led to Hamas’ increase in funds, power, and military capability.”

The lawmaker added that he is a “lifelong Zionist” but has not given up “on the dream of an Israel that can live in peace with its neighbors, including with Palestinians, through a negotiated two-state solution, and with additional Arab and Muslim-majority countries normalizing relations with Israel.”

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aren’t funny. Sorry to break it to you.

As for your neg “Hamas ain’t winning”… well good luck to Israel. Are you American? Are you happy being in Israel’s pocket? I don’t know if you’ve noticed but Israel is losing support everywhere. Should America go down with the ship?

Use your brain.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A group of 45 American doctors and nurses who have experience working in Gaza since October have written a letter to US President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris recounting “the massive human toll from Israel’s attack” on the territory.

The multi-faith, multiethnic group said their experience in the warzone made them “uniquely positioned” to comment as the US considered its continued support for Israel’s war on Gaza.

“It is likely that the death toll from this conflict is already greater than 92,000, an astonishing 4.2% of Gaza’s population,” they write, adding that every signatory to the joint letter had treated Palestinian children who “must have been deliberately” targeted for attack.

“Every one of us on a daily basis treated pre-teen children who were shot in the head and chest,” they wrote.

With a few exceptions, “everyone in Gaza is sick, injured, or both”, they added.

From the appendix:

“The rate of killing of children in Gaza since October 7 is 584 times higher than in Ukraine in 2022. Even if we only consider the 7,797 fully identified children who have been killed the rate of killing of children is still 314 times higher in Gaza than in Ukraine. No other conflict in living memory has killed 1.6% of the children in any territory in seven months through violence alone.”

These are evil people.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know that spirit in sccit mad as fukk.
that light is on his false Hebrews exposing all the spiritual dirt.
That Mark of Cain can't hide any longer.
Of course. It’s a lot of folks who are gonna have to reckon with the reality of what they’ve been supporting. Feel sorry for a lot of them tbh.

Certain ppl not so much tho haha. fukk em.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The older I get the more radicalized and leftist I become. At some point as a kid I learned about how fukked up the war with Vietnam was, then I learned about Iran/Contra. That one sent me into a whole new orbit (no pun intended) and way perceiving the world around me. It was like I was given the superpower to see things through a broader lense and at a higher resolution but the side effects of this "power" are anger, sadness, frustration and anxiety. Israel has set all of that into overdrive for me and I'm certain I'm not alone in this.

I'm not going to make predictions about how Israel will collapse but mark my words; Israel will fall and it's going to be a sight to behold. From the standpoint of the benefactors of Israel they must have done the math and realize that the zionists' project has failed and is way more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't make sense... like how much blackmail can they possibly have?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The older I get the more radicalized and leftist I become. At some point as a kid I learned about how fukked up the war with Vietnam was, then I learned about Iran/Contra. That one sent me into a whole new orbit (no pun intended) and way perceiving the world around me. It was like I was given the superpower to see things through a broader lense and at a higher resolution but the side effects of this "power" are anger, sadness, frustration and anxiety. Israel has set all of that into overdrive for me and I'm certain I'm not alone in this.

I'm not going to make predictions about how Israel will collapse but mark my words; Israel will fall and it's going to be a sight to behold. From the standpoint of the benefactors of Israel they must have done the math and realize that the zionists' project has failed and is way more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't make sense... like how much blackmail can they possibly have?
Same shyt here. Im seeing the NY Post bytching about Hezbollah targeting a soccer game and killing 10 people and it feels good to see them feel what everybody else around then has felt for years and I hope it keeps happening.

The honest to God truth, because everyone in Israel is forced into some type of military activities, targeting Israeli civilians is actually protected as far as literal rules of war goes.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
it feels good to see them feel what everybody else around then has felt for years and I hope it keeps happening
the victims weren't israeli, they were druze

israel stole their land in 1967, denied them the right to vote until they formally annexed it in 2018, and even today denies them citizenship - while conscripting them and using them as cannon fodder on the front lines

that's why israel's response is gonna be restrained, no jews were killed

Last edited: