The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are reckless with your lies

Al Qaeda started in Bosnia from IRGC generals using aid to undermine and attack the west.

The current leader of Al Qaeda is in Iran...hell, Iran was were Bin Laden's kids were holed up. Thats where Zawahiri was hiding until he came back to Afghanistan.

01000000-0aff-0242-cabe-08db0eb465ba_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Iran makes deals with sunnis all the time to further their bigger aims. They did the same shyt with the Khobar Towers bombings.

Do you know who Imad Mugniyeh was? Same thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The US drone killed an iranian major general the start of 2020. Can you imagine what the US would do if an american major general was killed?
I don't particularly care. Soleimani helped plain 9/11 and other terror attacks in the west and Europe.

At some point you need to stand on one side of the fence.

They'd throw your ass in jail since you love them so much. Stand for something. Do you actually like repressive islamic societies? What are you saying?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize Iran had a role in 9/11, right?

Senior Al Qaeda were housed there, and are still there, and use Iran to attack the west.

Surely you didn't mean to post this, right?

These aren't friends of ours.
What's crazy is that out of all Middle Eastern countries, their diaspora is the most assimilated in US society. Their government on the other hand. :picard:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Israel has the unwavering full support of the entire west
both financially and militarily, even the most extreme liberal will say #bothsides when Palestinians are getting massacred.
but we suppose to be upset Hamas has the backing of Iran?
I wish they had 1/4th of the stockpile weapons that the Israeli army possesses

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
neocon nap byke :wow:
full
full
Never left. I wish people would stop doing this "OMG an you imagine if we had [insert something]"

None of you all actually stand for anything.

Are you telling me you'd rather live in a repressive islamic society like Syria? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Hell I could give Lebanon a try...but ...surely you're not defending fukking Yemen, are you?

These societies would have your women wearing burlap bags and 90% of the recreational shyt you do would be illegal there. What are we talking about?

So no, I don't approve of how Palestinians have been treated and they should have their own place to do what they want, and yes Israel isn't the most welcoming place to non-israelis but...we're talking values here right now.