ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-1617.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Yep. The West Bank (settlements) should have been burning months ago. I understand going out your way to not kill civilians (Hamas and Hezbollah have been doing this since day 1) but you are justified to hit the settlers just as Israel ONLY kills regular civilians who already live thru hell.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They will try their best to take us down with them.

Israel needs to become the enemy of the world, more than Russia imo.

If you ain't noticed, Israel does more political manipulation around the world than Russia. Putin wishes he had the power of Israel.

We are fukked because 65-70% of the Democrat party is beholden to the pink bytch Zionist, ALL Republicans are beholden to Israel.

No matter what goes down with Israel and the rest of the world, the Democrats in the highest positions will sacrifice our Democracy to show loyalty to the worse group of powerful people in the fukkin world.

Id be organizing killing Net Yahoo the day he comes to visit the Senate.

Yep.. right now there still enough folk in the usa gov pushin back on this shyt.

Nothing good is waiting for the usa in the middle east..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Talkin cash shyt about Lebanon... only way their doin any of that shyt is if the usa military backs them up big time.

Which means they'll probably go all in on trying to get Trump elected.

their going to end the post ww2 Liberal consensus. Gotta wonder if their just delusional, stupid, or arrogant.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I came across some videos from the settlers march in Jerusalem that i refuse to share here.

My God what a despicable nasty evil nation. Just a curse on the region and the world.

I hope they cease to exist in my lifetime. Literally just go to hell.
Can you dm me the link?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
its so telling these settler fukks blend back into society when they go back to their country of origin anywhere outside of Israel.

then go to Israel and hulk up and attack everyone that is non-jewish or israeli.

They know not to try this shyt minus the IDF protection. fukking pussies.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A South African man from a prominent Jewish family has described why he stabbed to death a mother and wounded her husband and son in a suburb of the eastern city of Durban, a shocking admission that has sparked outrage in the country which leads a genocide case against Israel at the International Court of Justice.

Grayson Beare, 44, who has been charged with murder and two counts of attempted murder over the attack, which took place on Sunday, said he attacked the family for their pro-Palestine views, according to local media and a viral video.

The video on social media from what appears to be a waiting area of the Durban Magistrates Court shows the suspect being questioned by someone off camera where Beare says he used a knife to attack Halima Hoosen-Preston early on Sunday and critically wound her husband and 14-year-old son.

He says he attacked Hoosen-Preston because she hated his family and friends. "She and her family thought that it was entertaining that my cousins were killed in Israel," he claims.

"The woman died, and her family members, who were also allegedly stabbed multiple times, were seriously injured," said Natasha Ramkisson-Kara, a spokeswoman for the National Prosecuting Authority.

Beare was arrested at the crime scene — the home of the victims — in the early hours of Sunday "in possession of a blood-stained knife", police said.

"The woman was declared dead at the scene and the two injured victims were rushed to a nearby hospital."

Detectives initially said the motive of the violence was not clear.

But a 10-year-old survivor — understood to be the woman's daughter — told investigators that "the suspect stated that he was stabbing them because they supported Palestine."

On Tuesday, Beare appeared before the court where the charges were read. The case was adjourned the case to June 11 to allow Beare to undergo a mental assessment.

Beare is the son of the chairperson of both Beare Holdings and the South African Holocaust and Genocide Foundation Julian Beare.