Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah. Hiroshima and Nagasaki still ring bells today. It was the start of a new chapter for humanity.
Very post Cold War mentality @Pressure has

It defined more than 50 years of history and nearly killed everyone on a few occasions
It led to a sustained period of nuclear proliferation that continue on until today.

The US and Japanese relationship became stronger and there has been no lasting effects of it on the US.

When this phase of the war ends I don’t see any material change in Israel in the western world which it’s aligned.

Similarly, I don’t see a Palestinian state being more likely today or tomorrow than it was before.

I know y’all hope for something different, but history has shown time and time again that it’s power and value that dictates more than justice.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It led to a sustained period of nuclear proliferation that continue on until today.

The US and Japanese relationship became stronger and there has been no lasting effects of it on the US.

When this phase of the war ends I don’t see any material change in Israel in the western world which it’s aligned.

Similarly, I don’t see a Palestinian state being more likely today or tomorrow than it was before.

I know y’all hope for something different, but history has shown time and time again that it’s power and value that dictates more than justice.
The internet has fukked that game up.
Too many people can show too many other people what is happening in real time. Lies don't fly like they did when a fax machine was the fastest way to send an image. Now everyone is a potential War correspondence with high quality video/audio.

The game done changed.

gj5nawm.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Western World is just a hive of scum and villainy
It's pretty much a fact to me that Zionists go nation to nation creating safe havens for pedophiles and sexual criminals and force them into politics.

There has been hundreds of politicians with rape or child molestation accusations, ALL affiliated with AIPAC/Israel donation's.