Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love your energy no diddy but you need to step back a second and take a few deep breaths. If the US started arming the Palestinian resistance.... :ohlawd: I don't put anything past the US just to put what I'm saying into perspective. Common sense dictates that if the US arms Palestine that they would stop arming Israel. But history has taught us that the US has zero problems with arming both sides of the same conflict.

That being said, it would be the biggest healturn in human history. Everyone's necks would snap in a collective global whiplash. Consequences would never be the same.

Ok, you had also suggested the US bombing Israeli held land...
taMSZdV.png
We are now in the Twilight Zone. If this happens Israel would 1,000 percent threaten to destroy Europe along with any other US allies with reach of their nukes. I say this with full confidence. They would rather see it all end than hold that Abrahamic L.

gj5nawm.png

81DDshmwZsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps

This is a lsraeli genocidal temper tantrum in response to the ICJ orderering a ceasefire and the ICC having an arrest warrant for Netanyahu.

These horrors by them DEVILS are sponsored by
AmeriKKKa

Lies of 40 non-exist beheaded lsraeli did MORE for lsrael.
Than video evidence of the heads of ACTUAL Palestinian babies being blown off for Palestine

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

This is a lsraeli genocidal temper tantrum

These horrors by them DEVILS are sponsored by AmeriKKKa

Lies of 40 non-exist beheaded lsraeli did MORE for lsrael.
Than video evidence of the heads of ACTUAL Palestinian babies being blown off for Palestine

Cartoonish level of evil, lsraelis are the DEVIL :scust: