Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Them Muslim Arab countries are COWARDS forreal.

The strictest of Islamic laws, only to let their “Muslim family”
in Palestine get cleansed by lsraeli J€ws for the world to see
with no shame..

Palestinians have every right to feel some type of way.

You're a coward who prolly live in a first world nation and u have the nerve to post this? Like geopolitical relations and shyt don't exist.

Why would a muslim nation crash out over Palestine?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I had to come to the realization that Warlord Biden is a Zionist. No better than Net and Yahoo himself.

Maybe I don't understand Zionist ideology but it's confusing to me.

It's one thing if you're some random congressperson supporting Israel because you're on the AIPAC payroll. It's corruption to be sure, and I despise it, but it least it's a rational motive. But for somebody that's already president (and won't be in politics past 2028 anyway) I struggle to understand what's so great about Israel that you're willing throw away innocent lives, the election and your legacy. Especially when their leader wants Trump anyway.

I just don't see what Biden gets out of this at all.

All types of shyt breh. You do know Epstein was a mossad agent and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Didn't know that :ohhh: but I'm still not sure how that would be used against Biden

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're a coward who prolly live in a first world nation and u have the nerve to post this? Like geopolitical relations and shyt don't exist.

Why would a muslim nation crash out over Palestine?
Sanctioning countries that commit gross human rights violations is crashing out now?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I don't understand Zionist ideology but it's confusing to me.

It's one thing if you're some random congressperson supporting Israel because you're on the AIPAC payroll. It's corruption to be sure, and I despise it, but it least it's a rational motive. But for somebody that's already president (and won't be in politics past 2028 anyway) I struggle to understand what's so great about Israel that you're willing throw away innocent lives, the election and your legacy. Especially when their leader wants Trump anyway.

I just don't see what Biden gets out of this at all.

Didn't know that :ohhh: but I'm still not sure how that would be used against Biden

The strongest supporters of Zionism are Fundamentalist Christians , Biden is a true believer

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The strongest supporters of Zionism are Fundamentalist Christians , Biden is a true believer

But I mean...true believer in what?

Is it just financial incentives? Or do people like Biden legitimately think Israel is god's chosen land and they're doing god's work or something?

Corruption is bad enough but it's scary to think that people that high up are legit religious zealots :why:you can reason with someone that's corrupt since they're ultimately just about their own rational self-interest, but there's nothing much you can do to change a religious fundamentalist's mind

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How can America say it’s not their genocide given how they are about to crush internal dissent at Columbia and elsewhere?