Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Of course the US is gon slide for their puppeteer and bring the toys out. This shít is about to get messy and I’m all for it if this is the “way” it has to be.

With that said, this ain’t got a shít ain’t got a damn thing to do with any breh so we will sit back and watch the show

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Triggered fakkit getting mad :mjlol:

fukk you and your fairytales :umad:
The only one triggered here is you and no amount of smileys is gonna hide it lmao. You quoted me, not me to you. You are so deep into this that I didn't even mention any religions yet this is what you think the conversation is about, zero self-awareness happening. It's always sad to see a grown man lacking the mental ability. Now again, like I said, go on and say one one of your 10 phrases like you do and make sure to add more smileys!!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it's going to be very ugly until this part of the conflict ends.

but i don't want to hear that "how is israel supposed to respond" shyt. israel created this problem for themselves. they initiated it, they forced the problem for them to have to respond to. there is no pretty and pure victoomhood/martyrdom when you're the occupied population in an apartheid state.

this is ugly because israel decided to occupy them and created an untenable situation. period.

people keep saying this is the greatest intel lapse ever, the greatest intel lapse was thinking you could keep 2 million people in an open air prison without backlash.

"We [Palestinians] are not Red Indians." - Yasser Arafat

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is a girl who was snatched
76286559-12606553-Sitting_on_the_back_of_a_terrorist_s_motorcycle_her_outstretched-a-94_1696725331223.jpg

76286565-12606553-Along_with_hundreds_of_other_young_Israelis_Noa_pictured_and_Avi-a-95_1696725340615.jpg

Raw & Regret.

But they probably sacrificed her in the name of Allah already

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The only one triggered here is you and no amount of smileys is gonna hide it lmao. You quoted me, not me to you. You are so deep into this that I didn't even mention any religions yet this is what you think the conversation is about, zero self-awareness happening. It's always sad to see a grown man lacking the mental ability. Now again, like I said, go on and say one one of your 10 phrases like you do and make sure to add more smileys!!

You think I’m reading this? :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seen a vid of her sitting on the floor drinking water, prolly figured if she makes a fuss they'll speed up whatever plans they had for her

At this point they gon have to kill her and keep it moving. This thing has escalated and will get 500x crazier. Too bad my cape is in the wash, I woulda saved the bītch

Oh well :heh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:dame: Would you still continue to suck Kosher dikk then or nah, c00n?
what is with you coli nikkas asking other men about sucking dikk?!?

:gucci:

What does the US having better technology, intelligence, experience, funding, and logistics than China (when it comes to foreign defense aid) have to do with giving men head?
:gucci:

At least disagree with my point and drop facts on the topic. You internet militants are something else

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Towards the bottom of the page. Makes you think

He does have a point though. When I was kid I loved the Lord of The Rings movies and then when I actually bought and read the books and the "enemies of light and goodness" were QUOTE "the monstrous slanted eyed Orcs and the Haradrim, black skinned men that wear gold and ride war elephants of the dark continent" I was like :dwillhuh:

Just check this shyt out

Game of Thrones >>>