Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Superstar
Daps
This is like some looney tunes shyt for real :russ:

turned that boy into chunks and mist:picard:

:mjlol:
It’s fukked up but that’s exactly how I felt when the ASV behind me got blown up, when the RG-33 in front of me got blown up, and a route clearance remote mine clearing tank got flipped lol.

Everything is routine and normal, and all of a sudden it’s not.

Then you think back like :why: “the fukk we fall for that dumb ass bullshyt?!”

We saw what we thought were the regular plain clothes (adidas track suits) police directing traffic with duty AK’s slung on their backs. They diverted our convoy just off the road so we could avoid the traffic jam. Two vehicles go by just fine then “KA-WHAM” the ASV is nose down in a crater cussing everything out on the radio. The dust cleared and track suit dudes were gone.
:beli:

Let another route clearance truck lead us, EOD, and a couple of wreckers, at night, to go rescue another route clearance patrol that had lost too many trucks to IED’s and didn’t have the resources to recover. We came to a fork in the road that eventually rejoined the original dirt highway. We ask which side the lead had cleared that morning (two patrols go out to clear night and day). RC lead says “we cleared left so it should be good…”. That was NOT good at all. The pressure plate was offset so when started going forward “KA-WHAM!. The truck in front of mine is in a deep ass crater. How we look limping to the route clearance we were supposed to rescue?!
:beli:

shyt is absolutely on some looney tunes, Wiley coyote type of timing lol.

We only had one dismount in our task force die from touching something he wasn’t supposed to. You really can’t be fukking around with shyt, ESPECIALLY if it looks out of place. Dude in the OP video was dumb AF for even thinking of messing with that flag. The squad in the other video should have known better too. Either shoot that shyt until it blows up or there’s nothing left, or call EOD to blow it up with a robot smh. In hindsight it’s always something that should have had you worried enough to avoid whatever happened.

***edit***
I noticed a sad dap and wanted to add better context to my anecdotes, everybody in my platoon survived the year. Only a handful of Purple Hearts were earned due to various IED blasts while on the road, which is miraculous considering we were called outside the wire at least once a day for for like 90% of the year.

Everyone I still talk to laughed about it then, and still laughs about it now. The MRAP’s were games changers in survivability and the ASV was extremely lucky that it’s hull wasn’t penetrated. Everybody just has leg/back pain, headaches, and may possibly develop CTE from all the concussions. It’s over now we don’t take it too seriously or personally, if you want to laugh at it too.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

DIDNT WATCH THE VID
AND COULD TWO shytS ABOUT ISRAEL
BUT ITS STARTLING WE'RE AT A POINT
IN SOCIETY WHERE PPL ARE OPENLY
CELEBRATING DEATH AND SNUFF FILMS.

LIFE HAS REALLY BECOME GTA.

:devil:
:evil:

Its been this way for generations. What are you talking about? Cacs used to take their children to lynchings.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its been this way for generations. What are you talking about? Cacs used to take their children to lynchings.

Square biz. Hell, folks used to line up at a nearest Blockbuster to get the "Banned From TV" tapes. Its just an evolution of technology to deliver human made violence :francis:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This is like some looney tunes shyt for real :russ:

turned that boy into chunks and mist:picard:
i cant imagine going out like a sloppy joe. dude really did get turned into chunks like some shyt out of old quake

:demonic:

ph_HGF.gif