Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is wild... First of all let me put some respect on the man's name; Mujahed Barakat Mansour. He is a retired Palestinian Presidential Guard. Somewhere in the West Bank he set up an ambush overnight and at dawn attacked Israeli Special Forces, killing 1 and injuring 5... with a WW1 rifle. He shot down 2 drones, survived a dozen grenades dropped on him and 4 kamikaze drones before they called in 2 attack helicopters that finally got him. Are you fukking kidding me?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
We’ve had like bipartisan national controversies over college students criticizing Israel—but actual elected Republican officials keep saying things like “we should nuke Gaza” and it’s not even a news story

2/2
Do these college students sometimes say horrible things that deserve pushback? Yes. Should we be holding ACTUAL ELECTED OFFICIALS to a higher standard? Absofukkinglutely

1/1
Wow. Michigan Republican Representative Tim Walberg, on Gaza:

“We shouldn’t be spending a dime on humanitarian aid. It should be like Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Get it over quick.”
GJ7qL6QWUAAnxlh.jpg

GJ9FQ-tawAAeIWK.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is wild... First of all let me put some respect on the man's name; Mujahed Barakat Mansour. He is a retired Palestinian Presidential Guard. Somewhere in the West Bank he set up an ambush overnight and at dawn attacked Israeli Special Forces, killing 1 and injuring 5... with a WW1 rifle. He shot down 2 drones, survived a dozen grenades dropped on him and 4 kamikaze drones before they called in 2 attack helicopters that finally got him. Are you fukking kidding me?

:salute: