Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

If Netanyamu ain't dead by the end of this year, this planet is fukkin sick. fukk cutting off funds, every fukkin day I would be contacting Americans in Israel to set this pink bytch up. I'd give government funds directly to whatever team knocks that bytch off the map. That's a 15-20 million dollar body, paid and praised in America. Filmed torture that bytch until he begs for the shottie in his mouth. Do that pink bytch like Murphy on RoboCop.

My God I can't keep seeing shyt like this man. WHAT THE fukk CAN WE DO MAN :mjcry:

HOW ARE THESE MOTHER fukkERS ALLOWED TO DO THIS shyt? WHAT TYE fukk YUPE OF POWER DO THEY HAVE? ARE THEY SOME fukkIN ALIENS THATS HARD TO KILL AND WILL REVEAL TO THE WORLD THAT OUR PLANET WAS INFILTRATED DURING WW2? ARE THEY fukkIN MUTANTS WITH SUPER POWERS? IS THIS shyt BASED ON dikk PICS, CHILD MOLESTATION, SEXUAL ASSAULT, FRAUD, BLACK FACE SECRETS THAT ISRAEL KNOWS ABOUT RELATED TO AMERICAN POLITICIANS?

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THIS shyt. YOU WILL BE SEEN AS A fukkING KING IF YOU KILL THAT bytch SBD TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. WHAT THE fukk MAN SMH.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Netanyamu ain't dead by the end of this year, this planet is fukkin sick. fukk cutting off funds, every fukkin day I would be contacting Americans in Israel to set this pink bytch up. I'd give government funds directly to whatever team knocks that bytch off the map. That's a 15-20 million dollar body, paid and praised in America. Filmed torture that bytch until he begs for the shottie in his mouth. Do that pink bytch like Murphy on RoboCop.

My God I can't keep seeing shyt like this man. WHAT THE fukk CAN WE DO MAN :mjcry:

HOW ARE THESE MOTHER fukkERS ALLOWED TO DO THIS shyt? WHAT TYE fukk YUPE OF POWER DO THEY HAVE? ARE THEY SOME fukkIN ALIENS THATS HARD TO KILL AND WILL REVEAL TO THE WORLD THAT OUR PLANET WAS INFILTRATED DURING WW2? ARE THEY fukkIN MUTANTS WITH SUPER POWERS? IS THIS shyt BASED ON dikk PICS, CHILD MOLESTATION, SEXUAL ASSAULT, FRAUD, BLACK FACE SECRETS THAT ISRAEL KNOWS ABOUT RELATED TO AMERICAN POLITICIANS?

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THIS shyt. YOU WILL BE SEEN AS A fukkING KING IF YOU KILL THAT bytch SBD TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. WHAT THE fukk MAN SMH.

It’s probably some of all of this and I mean all of this they have been involved in historical coverups since BC.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think they vetoed the ceasefire because the US did something to the bill that allows Israel to come back and invade Rafah something along the lines of a temporary 1 month ceasefire

I mean, that's bullshyt if it's included, but considering the humanitarian situation they should be trying to get any ceasefire possible.

A month ceasefire so they can get more aid in is better than nothing.

Daps
I mean, that's bullshyt if it's included, but considering the humanitarian situation they should be trying to get any ceasefire possible.

A month ceasefire so they can get more aid in is better than nothing.
Let’s say the hostages are released and they still keep bombing Gaza and killing babies until there’s absolutely nothing left and 1 million are dead what was the point of that 1 month ceasefire to delay the inevitable to keep them alive longer to prolong their suffering?

Unless the US gets tough on Israel this is all meaningless

powmia

Pro
Daps
Politics has officially entered the issue. Speaker Johnson is inviting Bibi Netanyahu to Speak in front of a joint senate and house meeting. They are giving Joe Biden a big middle finger. This will only boost the Republicans chances of winning in 24. Most of the dumb electorate are too dumb to see the game that's being played. Most of the Christians see the Jews as the "chosen people".

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let’s say the hostages are released and they still keep bombing Gaza and killing babies until there’s absolutely nothing left and 1 million are dead what was the point of that 1 month ceasefire to delay the inevitable to keep them alive longer to prolong their suffering?

Unless the US gets tough on Israel this is all meaningless

I'm with you on it being pointless in the long term if Biden doesn't toughen up on Israel.

But there's basically a famine going on, if there's a month ceasefire that's at least time to get more aid and food in if nothing else.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Politics has officially entered the issue. Speaker Johnson is inviting Bibi Netanyahu to Speak in front of a joint senate and house meeting. They are giving Joe Biden a big middle finger. This will only boost the Republicans chances of winning in 24. Most of the dumb electorate are too dumb to see the game that's being played. Most of the Christians see the Jews as the "chosen people".

Honestly Biden put himself in the situation by trying to appease Netanyahu all these months.

Bibi was always a far right politician who would prefer Trump in office, he was probably going to be pro-Trump/pro-Republican regardless of what Biden did. And Republicans were always going to paint Biden as anti-Israel regardless. So trying to pander to this guy was dumb and unethical in the first place. It's Biden's fault for trying to be appease him (against the wishes of his own base) while he commits war crimes.

Biden should've just taken a stand against Israeli war crimes as soon as they started happening. Sure, Republicans would politicize it but as we can see that was going to happen regardless and if Biden had done that he'd have higher approval with Dem voters.