Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Breh's I have no idea how credible Jordan News is, but if it's even has a little credibility, it just reinforces how fukking vile these people are.

:snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh's I have no idea how credible Jordan News is, but if it's even has a little credibility, it just reinforces how fukking vile these people are.

The original report is from Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor: “They brought Israeli civilians to watch our nude torture”: IDF torture of Palestinian prisoners is turned into entertainment for Israeli viewers

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The original report is from Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor: “They brought Israeli civilians to watch our nude torture”: IDF torture of Palestinian prisoners is turned into entertainment for Israeli viewers

And the world will still do nothing...

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These mfers are truly truly sick.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
These mfers are truly truly sick.
That's what happens when you believe your own hype

self worship is always demonic in nature

years from now

Torah/Bible cults ain't gonna have pull anymore

our gen and younger not gonna forget this... right now small hats got that boomer/gen x to hide behind in politics won't last for long

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Sccit negged me for this, like a loser. Don’t blame me, blame your sicko compatriots in Israel

bytch ass

The faq tried negging me for saying this below when I said the Israelis are making a big fuss over a couple hostages when theyre murdering 1000s.

This is so skewed.

Their 'media machine' yaps non stop about a few dozen Israeli hostages when the idf has killed 10's of 1000's of men, women and children.
The plight of a couple dozen hostages supercedes the deaths of 1000s..helps to have the power to control the media narrative in your own favor.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Rap song calling for the death of dua lipa and Bella hadid tops the chart in Israel

The West tells us Muslim nations are uncultured savages but who is really the savage here because everything I have seen from Israel suggest it's a degenerate society and culture