Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I can't help but watch Israeli rep interviews for some reason and this shyt has gotten sad. They're NOT as good as they think they are, everything comes down to the same old talking points for new information.

• We didn't want this war and we didn't start it
  • Yes, but _____ happened because Hamas is using them as human shields
  • Our strategic goal is to eradicate Hamas. And oh yeah, the hostages.
  • I'd like to answer that question with a history lesson on actions that took place BEFORE the United Nations was founded. If you remember, in 1943...

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't help but watch Israeli rep interviews for some reason and this shyt has gotten sad. They're NOT as good as they think they are, everything comes down to the same old talking points for new information.

• We didn't want this war and we didn't start it
  • Yes, but _____ happened because Hamas is using them as human shields
  • Our strategic goal is to eradicate Hamas. And oh yeah, the hostages.
  • I'd like to answer that question with a history lesson on actions that took place BEFORE the United Nations was founded. If you remember, in 1943...
They are in their own bubble. Drunk off protection and funding by America. Their teachings in the Talmud encourage deception and lying.

Had they played victim and responded in a diplomatic way, they would have control over Palestinians for the foreseeable future and nobody would have ever known the brutality of their occupation.

Ultimately, they set forth a chain of events that will lead to the end of Isnotreal.:wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They are in their own bubble. Drunk off protection and funding by America.

Had they played victim and responded in a diplomatic way, they would have control over Palestinians for the foreseeable future and nobody would have ever known the brutality of their occupation.

Ultimately, they set forth a chain of events that will lead to the end of Isnotreal.:wow:
I forgot "The most HORRIFIC, brutal, inhumane, incomprehensible and inconveivable, atrocious, merciless (see thesaurus for additional terms) atrocities on the 7th of October"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:mjcry:
Nah that lifeless pic of that little girl, body abandoned really fukked with my mental today.

It’s a reality many of them live with.
I can only pray for them

Them DEVILS get all the sympathy in the world when a scratch is laid on them, but speaking on the horrors we see Palestinians endure daily it’s “@ntisemitic”

The atrocities I’ve seen lsrael open and freely commit to Palestinian citizens are mind boggling.

Last edited: