Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

:ehh:. I blame Hamas for unmasking this devil.
I guess this is another cog that will be studied for future historians.

Wasn’t it around this time, 100 years ago, that Germany said same thing which then caused Italy to get more aggressive because they saw the international laws were useless and not respected ?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

And them DEVILS WILL hate South Africa for it and WILL try EVERYTHING in their powers to make them suffer for it from here on out.

Never forget how it was
Dr. Naledi Pandor that BLOCKED them DEVILS from having observer status in the African Union after other cowardly African leaders were bought and granted it to lsrael.

It took a Black queen like
Dr. Naledi Pandor to say
“Over my DEAD BODY, not on MY watch :usure:

because all them others African leaders were cowards thinking in their own best interest, instead of the collective future of Africa.

What South Africa is doing in front of the whole world is extremely brave.

Dr. Nadeli Pandor is such a Black queen :wow:
The BIG MOMMA that Africa needs :mjcry:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I’ve been saying from day one in this conflict:

-revolution is on the horizon
-Israel fukked up and bit off more than they can chew
-Hamas’ attack was meant to elicit this response from Israel, and they did this intentionally because they know Israel and how it operates really well…but the world wouldn’t believe them, so they figured out a way to show the world
-this conflict is about white supremacy and indeed will be the beginning of the end of white supremacy

That said, Netanyahu is a despot. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s assassinated.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

-Hamas’ attack was meant to elicit this response from Israel, and they did this intentionally because they know Israel and how it operates really well…but the world wouldn’t believe them, so they figured out a way to show the world
-this conflict is about white supremacy and indeed will be the beginning of the end of white supremacy

I have nothing to add to this.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
a map of the history of violence is all you need to see it, even most of the wars in africa were whites fighting each other battles.nodegoat.net
e4cDNj0.jpg
From time to time history proves that cacs are savages by nature, they can't get rid of the evil genes that runs deep in their veins.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

Agreed the world is getting tired of cac fukkery.