Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:wow: Y’all scared of the Houthis.

Don’t let my cousins up north in Somaliland get a sniff or an idea of what they can do if they get a grip on the Red Sea.

It’s in the interest of these rich countries that Somalia and Yemen are constantly at civil war
Somalis are opportunists my nikka

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: At you thinking there’s a win in this for Gazans
Like they were “winning” before lol.

The world has now been exposed to the depravity of Israel and the USAs complicity in that. The world is now keenly aware of how European colonialism, American imperialism, white supremacy, western propaganda, capitalism, and corporate greed are intertwined for the protection of their own interests, at the cost of lives they seem to be lesser than them (non-whites). There is now clear and irrefutable evidence of all of this. In the past, being able to refute the truth and control the narrative is what allowed these empires to remain in place and not at threat of the populace. All of this has now changed. It’s only been two months and look how much has changed. Imagine what the fall out geopolitically, philosophically, and societally will be 5-10 years down the line. This conflict is generation defining and will ultimately shift the scales away from white folks and their imperialist interests. Israel’s military response fukked up the game for EVERYBODY.

But you are either too short-sighted, ignorant, or blinded by your own biases to see what’s really going on right now. When they write about this in the history books they’ll identify this conflict as one of the key moments that shifted society in whatever direction it’s going to go in. And right now, it looks like more war and revolution is on the docket. It may seem small and inconsequential right now, but many small things add up to or lead to major things.

So yeah, you’re not seeing the forest from the trees.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Like they were “winning” before lol.

The world has now been exposed to the depravity of Israel and the USAs complicity in that. The world is now keenly aware of how European colonialism, American imperialism, white supremacy, western propaganda, capitalism, and corporate greed are intertwined for the protection of their own interests, at the cost of lives they seem to be lesser than them (non-whites). There is now clear and irrefutable evidence of all of this. In the past, being able to refute the truth and control the narrative is what allowed these empires to remain in place and not at threat of the populace. All of this has now changed. It’s only been two months and look how much has changed. Imagine what the fall out geopolitically, philosophically, and societally will be 5-10 years down the line. This conflict is generation defining and will ultimately shift the scales away from white folks and their imperialist interests. Israel’s military response fukked up the game for EVERYBODY.

But you are either too short-sighted, ignorant, or blinded by your own biases to see what’s really going on right now. When they write about this in the history books they’ll identify this conflict as one of the key moments that shifted society in whatever direction it’s going to go in. And right now, it looks like more war and revolution is on the docket. It may seem small and inconsequential right now, but many small things add up to or lead to major things.

So yeah, you’re not seeing the forest from the trees.
Same thing happened 10 years ago :comeon:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
1. No it didn’t.

2. 10 years ago we didn’t live in a world of immediate connectivity, social media, smartphone domination, and hadn’t yet experienced a pandemic or George Floyd or #MeToo.

Context.
what? The same social media you’re ingesting now was available in 2012.stop the cap.

In fact, 2012 was brought about during the Arab spring which was attributed to social media.

Context:

This conflict has actually pushed them further away from a 2 state solution and all but killed a one state solution. :comeon:

Getting to a ceasefire where all you can do is go back negotiating from a worse position with a million people displaced isn’t seeing the big picture :mjlol:

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
what? The same social media you’re ingesting now was available in 2012.stop the cap.

In fact, 2012 was brought about during the Arab spring which was attributed to social media.

Context:

This conflict has actually pushed them further away from a 2 state solution and all but killed a one state solution. :comeon:

Getting to a ceasefire where all you can do is go back negotiating from a worse position with a million people displaced isn’t seeing the big picture :mjlol:
Truth

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why saying shyt like it's not our business is dangerous. You Don't have to support the Palestinians but at least take note and beware that we can be next. These folks are pure evil and will not stop at the Palestinians if not stopped.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Context:

You’re not talking about anything I’m talking about. You’re talking about Gaza. I’m talking much much bigger things.

But since you want to focus on Gaza. Oct 7 wasn’t about achieving peace, or saving Gaza, it was about exposing Israel because Israel’s biggest weapon is ideological support, a useful shield against any criticism (antisemitism/the holocaust/being historical refugees), and of course, US money and military support. Well Oct 7 took care of Israel having diplomatic immunity from criticism. Now we will see if the US will continue to ideologically distance itself from Israel. Again, whatever Hamas was doing to “free Gaza” wasn’t working before. And this conflict isn’t going to free Gaza either. But what it has done is eroded public trust and reverence for Israel, and by proxy, Jewish people.

And the fact that you’re trying to equate the level of connectivity we had in 2012 to now is…lol I don’t even know where to start with that. Enjoy your day breh. I’m not gonna waste my time anymore.

Up this thread in 5 years.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You’re not talking about anything I’m talking about. You’re talking about Gaza. I’m talking much much bigger things.

But since you want to focus on Gaza. Oct 7 wasn’t about achieving peace, or saving Gaza, it was about exposing Israel because Israel’s biggest weapon is ideological support, a useful shield against any criticism (antisemitism/the holocaust/being historical refugees), and of course, US money and military support. Well Oct 7 took care of Israel having diplomatic immunity from criticism. Now we will see if the US will continue to ideologically distance itself from Israel. Again, whatever Hamas was doing to “free Gaza” wasn’t working before. And this conflict isn’t going to free Gaza either. But what it has done is eroded public trust and reverence for Israel, and by proxy, Jewish people.

And the fact that you’re trying to equate the level of connectivity we had in 2012 to now is…lol I don’t even know where to start with that. Enjoy your day breh. I’m not gonna waste my time anymore.

Up this thread in 5 years.

DlAVZ9m.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow Israel’s poorly planned out military response has overshadowed the slaughter of Oct 7. And if you’re unbiased and have seen the images or read about Israel’s 47 minute video of the atrocities, you’d know that whatever happened on Oct 7 was horrifying for Israeli civilians. And yet THAT is being overshadowed by Israel’s depravity because of just how egregiously inhumane Israel’s operation, which I might add was necessary and justified, has been.

Hamas slaughtered 1200+ people on a religious day. And THAT is being overshadowed. Nobody even talking about that anymore. That’s how bad Israel’s military response has been for their public perception. They’re DONE. Israel as a state will of course survive but it will take many decades to repair their reputation.