ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why they want black(Americans) people to support small hats so much
we not siding with anyone
:patrice:

because black people supposedly influence alot of the world by what we co-sign so we not co-signing it makes it look real bad...:francis: just from what i hear...

But what group of black people would think genocide is cool???:what:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
No way in fukk this thread should have been
(UNSTICKIED) but a thread about some nikka
grading oxtails is.

Let me find out the stolengolds
run this shyt to.
Y4ivqUn.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
I mean base on the whois

someone from iceland owns the site and servers are in uk :manny:

so who knows really

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

54rpzsW.jpg

uP3ohQV.jpg

tkmNXW4.jpg

It's unbelievable how she can make this claim about an entire community and face no consequences.

Julianna Margulies Makes Unbelievably Racist Claims About 'The Blacks' Being ‘Brainwashed’ To Hate Jews.

It gets worse

"This is a good example of what I'm talking about. This guy wants me to feel sorry for 8000 dead Gazans but all I can think about is how lucky they were to die in an instant instead of being tortured for hours on end, instead of being gang-raped for hours on end before having a knife stuck up your vagina carving out your internal organs, instead of being an 8yo girl having your arm cut off and left there to die a long, painful death for hours on end alone until your body just gives out.

You see, we don't care about the numbers because every single one of those people died a far more dignified and far less painful death than the Israelis whose last moments on earth were filled with unimaginable pain, suffering, humiliation and sheer terror without an ounce of the dignity they deserved. They were killed by wild animals, and with animals like Hamas, the only solution is to put them out to pasture.

So don't expect us to feel the least bit bad about it.

Because we don't."

:gucci: completely unhinged