Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Hate to put on my boxing cap but The Saudis are on the cusp of becoming the world's premiere sports destination. Fury-Ngannou fought the other week and that's all the announcers could talk about. I mean the presentation was unreal. They got the LIV golf and soccer shyt going on too, etc. No way in hell they're fukking that up over Israel and Gaza.

Premiere sports destination? It's going to be a climate change ravaged hellhole within 15 years.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Premiere sports destination? It's going to be a climate change ravaged hellhole within 15 years.
Irrelevant. The point was it's a deliberate intention on their part and it's definitely being factored into their assessment of this conflict.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Them DEVILS have no shame :scust:

I mean this exposed the UN something crazy. I thought killing journalists, hospitals and red cross/aid was war crimes? If UN cant hold Israel responsible, or that Israel doesnt fear repercussions from UN then the UN is useless.

Israel openly talking about killing journalists. Every country in the world should sanction israel

Yet here we are

How can any country ever take the UN serious after this? The whole point of the UN is to middle man shyt like this

Millan

Pro
Daps
I mean this exposed the UN something crazy. I thought killing journalists, hospitals and red cross/aid was war crimes? If UN cant hold Israel responsible, or that Israel doesnt fear repercussions from UN then the UN is useless.

Israel openly talking about killing journalists. Every country in the world should sanction israel

Yet here we are

How can any country ever take the UN serious after this? The whole point of the UN is to middle man shyt like this
Because they too are bought and paid for.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Hate to put on my boxing cap but The Saudis are on the cusp of becoming the world's premiere sports destination. Fury-Ngannou fought the other week and that's all the announcers could talk about. I mean the presentation was unreal. They got the LIV golf and soccer shyt going on too, etc. No way in hell they're fukking that up over Israel and Gaza.
It’s less boxing or entertainment, and more what they stand to gain from the deal with the US/ Israel from the defense standpoint.

The US helping them gain nuclear capabilities for “peaceful” purposes, and a defense pact akin the pact the US has with NATO. If war pops off between Iran and Saudi for example, the US has to hop to their aid