Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

If they identified Hamas in the ambulance it's not a war crime. People just keep saying "war crime" over and over and clearly haven't actually read up on it.

I posted the articles earlier in the thread. You can not harbor terrorist, military, amo, weapons etc in humanitarian establishments to try to get immunity. All the opposing party has to do it give warning which Israel, at least on the surface, has given the impression they are doing with warnings, leaflets, and ordered evacuations.

It's terrible these people are dying but the hospitals in the north are all death traps at this point.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

They’re trying to get Rashida out the paint in the replies and quotes

Blinken :mjlol:

That "river to sea" quote is a death sentence. I had to read up on it. One of its interpretations is to basically ethnically cleanse all the Js from Palestine/Israel. It has other interpretations that are more peaceful but we all know that people are going to use the most extreme interpretation possible. All politicians and public figures need to keep it out of their mouths.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
muhfukkas really debating with a bedwench ex whore @blackpearl whatever her name is

ban the stupid bytch out the thread :camby:
I bet you look as stupid as you sound. Nothing to contributing expect how hard your lying ass ride this clit. Idk even know you. Dry dikk dusty fanboy.

#blocked
#blockastupidbytch

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
If they identified Hamas in the ambulance it's not a war crime. People just keep saying "war crime" over and over and clearly haven't actually read up on it.
:patrice:
You started in the thread being objective but it slowly draining you and you are headed to the Hamas=Palestinian civilians

How are Hamas identified in the ambulance?
Do they look different to civilians or wear different clothes ?

Chronic

All Star
Daps

I posted the articles earlier in the thread. You can not harbor terrorist, military, amo, weapons etc in humanitarian establishments to try to get immunity. All the opposing party has to do it give warning which Israel, at least on the surface, has given the impression they are doing with warnings, leaflets, and ordered evacuations.

It's terrible these people are dying but the hospitals in the north are all death traps at this point.
The problem is when other countries like Russia, Syria, and China targeted civilian infrastructures and organizations because they claim there are terrorists inside the same people that believe every Israeli claims will say they're lying and won't give them the benefit of the doubt.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That "river to sea" quote is a death sentence. I had to read up on it. One of its interpretations is to basically ethnically cleanse all the Js from Palestine/Israel. It has other interpretations that are more peaceful but we all know that people are going to use the most extreme interpretation possible. All politicians and public figures need to keep it out of their mouths.
So what do you think of the ethnic cleansing Jews did (and are doing) from the “river to the sea” since 1948?

Palestinian refugees, under international law, have a right to return- from the river to the sea…all 7 million of them

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Next you going to say South African government shouldn't dismantle apartheid because ANC has song called Kill the Boer.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

They need to be smart about how they phrase these things...once you start having to explain a slogan and give reasons that are kinda far-fetched you can lose support.

This sounds like the whole "Defund the Police" slogan during the height of BLM(I personally think it was a psy op to discredit the push for real Police Reform) but you had people saying well Defund doesn't really mean Defund..it means diverting to other areas like Mental health etc. It's very easy to attack and discredit a just cause with little mistakes like this.