Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Iran pull all those strings in the Middle East but still too shook to even unleash Hezbollah :mjlol:
One of their Generals got axed in Iraq and they sent missiles around that base in Iraq. We gonna have to start a dialogue soon :dead:
Even yeman got their nuts up before them :russ:

Israel wants a casus belli to nuke Iran’s nuclear reactors

Maybe they’re waiting till they got the Bomb

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Israel wants a casus belli to nuke Iran’s nuclear reactors

Maybe they’re waiting till they got the Bomb
That is true. They been wanting to drop them things but it’s reportedly going to take them months. Palestinians will be long gone by then. They could at least send irregular troops and VEOs over that can’t be directly traced by other nations to them

Chronic

All Star
Daps
So let’s get this straight.

You’re saying North Korea can successful launch attacks and avoid counterattacks by retreating into China?

:deadrose:

Lol

Bro, just admit you haven’t spent years studying the situation. You keep saying things that are completely illogical. You rely on social media to build your viewpoint. I get it.
I'm saying they could lauch their rockets and artilleries toward South Korea like what Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthis currently doing. They have built intricate networks of underground tunnels and missile bases under mountains and might require ground invasion to be destroyed. At the same time China could send them modern air defense and its crews to protect against South Korean air campaign like what they were doing in Vietnam War. But you do realize that whether my prediction about what North Korea is capable of doing came true or not, South Korea will be extremely wary about doing ground invasion to North Korea since China would intervene right? Like other posters were saying, this is not thread for discussing US vs China stuff so lets finish our discussion for now.