Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
As much as I hate to say it, we know he will be elected again if he doesn’t go to jail. They need to put that orange cac in jail asap :francis:

Biden is 100% cooked...he was even before this, but now he's unelectable.

Problem is that DNC bench is WOAT....Kamala's goofy ass ain't getting elected and neither are industry plants like Mayor Pete.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Man, it's going to get ugly next year for the elections. I see a lot of LGBT and young people actually confused af over this whole thing.

This post got 1 like in about 3 hours, and who the fukk is this person and why is this opinion important? I don't see a lot of LGBT and young people, I see 1 person and 1 like.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Russia needs to shut the fukk up.... They are the last motherfukkers to say something. They’ve been bombing their neighbors for over a year.

It's like somebody who beats their wife pointing at another guy who beats his wife and saying the other guy has gone to far.
There’s a difference between 2 countries fighting one another and another country committing genocide.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Bro when you are killing civilians it's all semantics. Especially if they are children.

And the US have targeted cilivians in every war they've ever fought.

None of these powers are in a position to take the moral high ground but at least Russian are standing up to this shyt unlike these other mfs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At least 17 journalists have been killed since the Israel-Hamas conflict erupted on October 7. At least eight others were reported injured and three are missing or detained, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists.

Of the deceased journalists, 13 were Palestinian, three were Israeli and one was Lebanese, said the CPJ, which is tracking the growing number of press deaths related to the unfolding conflict

:wow:

Proper journalism