Daps
Reppin
#LWO

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really want to know how many of these people are in Biden's administration/advisor panel.

These are seriously some of the biggest tone deaf decisions I've seen a president make - including compared to Trump.

Like zero crass and awareness at all.

It's got to be up there with the worst decision a Democratic President has made in the last 50 years to not do or say anything directly knowing the other guy is a madman.

Terrible fukking optics going into an election cycle.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Both sides of this is fukked up...

They can go bar for bar, atrocity for atrocity. The real solution is a two state compromise and put international pressure on both sides to let the other live in peace.

There is no right in violence and these Abrahamic religious eye for an eye motherfukkers just lead to dead children.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but embargoes are a motherfukker....

Also get rid of BDS it violates the first amendment.
Ok still no such thing as international law because a country can easily say we not accepting this cuz its not in our interest.

Embargoes are still not international law because its countries ganging up agreeing to put an embargo on another state from a position of power through their own means. shyt Haïti got put an embargo on cuz they fought for their freedom and won.

Now any countries finna gang up to put an embargo on Israel for what they doing to restrict their resources and such? So far nope Nope.

Just saw that thumbnail from that twitter post im out

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok still no such thing as international law because a country can easily say we not accepting this cuz its not in our interest.

Embargoes are still not international law because its countries ganging up agreeing to put an embargo on another state from a position of power through their own means. shyt Haïti got put an embargo on cuz they fought for their freedom and won.

Now any countries finna gang up to put an embargo on Israel for what they doing to restrict their resources and such? So far nope Nope.
That’s the thing, maybe if they were attacking another country instead of essentially refugees on their own I think those are countries would embargo them.

It's fish in a barrel killing at this point and it's about time the world demands they figure shyt out. Embargoes, BDS, put pain economically on Israel and they might act right.

The craziest part is they all mostly look the fukking same and could be cousins. This feud needs to stop. It's fukking stupid.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I used to follow a dude on tik tok named david pakman since he would go hard at republicans , but dude been pushing pro-israel vids nonstop lately.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Israel has definitely upped it. They're screwed and sealed everyone's fate.

It's time to distance ourselves from them if the current administration has any sense to them.
Its far too late now. Biden feeding into their propaganda of beheaded babies was essentially a cosign.