Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Egypt doesn't want them though :whoa:

President Abdel Fattah El Sisi appeared to allude to the danger of a mass exodus from the Gaza Strip and into Egypt when he spoke to the media in Cairo on Tuesday.

"There will be no lenience or squandering of Egypt's national security under any circumstances. The Egyptian people must be aware of the complexities of the situation and realise the magnitude of the threat," he said after attending a graduation ceremony for police officers.

"Egypt will not allow the liquidation of the Palestinian question at the expense of other parties."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But don't be surprised if they used some of that money to send terrorists into the U.S.

You get what you pay for.

Its never been easier to get into usa. Anyone in the world can fly visa free to Nicaragua and then go to mexico and enter into america

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Its never been easier to get into usa. Anyone in the world can fly visa free to Nicaragua and then go to mexico and enter into america
This is a fact. I don’t know what’s changed recently but I got a lot of contacts throughout South America and they way they have been talking lately is as if they’re just letting people walk across the border.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When you attack someone, you don't get to decide how they respond.
HAMAS knew what they were doing would provoke this exact response.
Does this justification also apply for Hamas? Do you support Israel's war crimes? What about bombing refugee camps?

Collective punishment is a war crime.

International humanitarian law prohibits collective punishment of prisoners of war or other protected persons for acts committed by individuals during an armed conflict. The imposition of collective punishment is a war crime.

Palestinians are protected under international laws of occupation.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is a fact. I don’t know what’s changed recently but I got a lot of contacts throughout South America and they way they have been talking lately is as if they’re just letting people walk across the border.

non paywall link - https://archive.ph/d5YGP

Yup as long as you have money for your flight, you're good to go. Nicaragua accepts everyone no questions asked

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
But don't be surprised if they used some of that money to send terrorists into the U.S.

You get what you pay for.
the 6 billion hasnt even been released to iran yet

First, the money hasn’t been disbursed to Iran yet. When the freed Americans arrived in the U.S. in mid-September, the Iranian money was deposited into a restricted Qatari bank account. Qatar's central bank is overseeing the funds, and Iran has not accessed the money, according to U.S. officials.

yall need to do at least some basic research on topics before you make public comments

Serious question. Howd they get their shyt pushed in if at the end they embarrassed the us government and took control of the country within days. :dahell:
the US lost poltically not militarily....

they took over the country only after the US left...

the US presence had a foot on their neck for 20 years

:yeshrug:

If the US valued fundamental christianity over money/poltiics...

afghanistan would be a christian nation right now

Last edited: