Israel goes country to country empowering criminals and pedophiles and putting them in politics

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the population is becoming more secular so they feel like it's now or never to wipe out the Palestinians. christians and white supremacists who endorse their ethno-state are their main supportors.
The strange thing about that is how close they are genetically to Palestinians. It'd be like Mexicans trying to kill off El Salvadorans with the U.S military. Yeah, they're a little different, but by and large the rest of the world puts them in the same category ethnically.

It ain't like it's major ethnic group vs a major ethnic group type of disparity.

Black vs White vs Asian vs Latin vs Middle Eastern.

Jews fit in one category the most and when you ask White folks they definitely don't belong with them outside of political agenda.
If they want to find out they can try establishing a community in the middle heart of Alabama or try to immigrate to one of these European countries who are in their Far Right era right now :mjpls:

Whatever they want to say, at the end of the day the world views them as Middle Eastern, just like Palestinians.
That means these cats are closer to wiping out their own ancestry when they could be working closer together.
Same thing with what Japan tried to do to China in World War 2. It just looks stupid for your race/kind and survival.

That's how it looks like from my point of view as a non-Middle Easterner.

Last edited:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I guess they felt guilty or something smh.

I do not understand the grasp Israel has over western politics.

Because they are in the most elite rooms with the ear of the most powerful people culturally, economically, and politically in the US, France, Italy, and the U.K.

And certain people want that interest (Israel) protected because it represents (in their mind) a place they can always go to.

Basically a powerful group of people have PTSD because of an human extermination that was attempted against them less than 100 years ago and they are very vigilant to use all tactics available, regardless of morality, to protect it.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They have the Samson option ready to nuke the world when they face the judgement that’s coming to them :francis:
I need more information on this because most countries with nukes have limited distance they can reach, they can't bomb us, but they can destroy the middle east , or do they have more/better nukes than us?

These white folks have mastered false intimidation. Putin has said hundreds of times "this might make me use nukes", and I believe Net Yahoo is a much worse piece of garbage.

If they try to act on their Samson option, im pretty sure we could nuke them first and destroy their stockpile.

Israel is the size of New Jersey, they can't stash those nukes at multiple locations.