Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
source.gif

Bad Boyz 4 Life
full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:mjlol:AS IF MJ IS
TRYING TO BE HIS FRIEND.

HES TOO OLD
TO BE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

:devil:
:evil:

Looking for attention? :childplease: He was ASKED.

When asked about his old dispute with Michael Jordan and the way it was portrayed in the “Last Dance” documentary, Thomas didn’t hold back.

As he said: “When I was watching the “last dance”, I’m seating there and I’m watching it with my family and I’m thinking everything is good. And then this guy comes on television and he says that he hates me and then he calls me an a$$hole. And then I proceed to watch a whole documentary about him being an a$$hole. I’m like wait a minute, time out. Until I get a public apology, this beef is gonna go on for a long long time, cause I’m from the west side of Chicago”.

He's just too old to be kissing Michael Jordan's ASS, much like the rest of these marks actually are, but the bad boys aren't mesmerized by a guy they destroyed for most of their career :hubie:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Zeke been minding his business for the most part when it came to MJ. MJ sassy ass coming at him in his documentary is what started this.

It's alright to love MJ, but also admit he's an a$$hole in most stories we hear.

ZEKE SNUCK OFF
THE COURT LIKE A HOE
AFTER BEATING THAT MAN
UP FOR YEARS.

MJ HAS EVERY RIGHT TO
SPEAK ON HIS LIFE.

ZEKE NEVER APOLOGIZED
FOR ANY OF HIS HOE ANTICS
SO WHY WOULD MJ
PLAY NICE IN THAT DOC?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ZEKE SNUCK OFF
THE COURT LIKE A HOE
AFTER BEATING THAT MAN
UP FOR YEARS.

MJ HAS EVERY RIGHT TO
SPEAK ON HIS LIFE.

ZEKE NEVER APOLOGIZED
FOR ANY OF HIS HOE ANTICS
SO WHY WOULD MJ
PLAY NICE IN THAT DOC?

MJ is a hoe for giving a fukk about that gesture for 30 fukkin years, when the celtics did the same thing the very year before to detroit. It wasn't a thing until he wanted Detroit to bend the knee. Not gonna happen, ever.

Last edited: