Is women with fake eyelashes the new normal?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I dont know any women that wear snuffaluffagus eyelashes that has a career. I know plenty with a job but none that that would meet my criteria beyond fun to fuk

Be walking around like this is really the wave

True but I’m starting to see them popping up in corporate America this is why I’m asking.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's not as bad as the lip filler/injection craze going on right now.

Thank gawd black women ain't on it to the level white women are :scust:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
It's gone way too far. Most of them joints look ridiculous. I was in Atlanta a few weeks back and 8/10 women had them. That and the baby hair.
It's the de facto look everywhere. Not gonna lie the baby hair shyt been my shyt since I was young. I'm glad it came back around .

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Legend has it the longer her eyelashes the more intelligent she is:mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must admit that the cum catchers kind of turn me on to an extent...Makes me notice you....It ain't nothing more than a female peacocking same as breast out or ass out just more attention garnering stuff...But yeah I notice....But that's because the majority of women I'm around don't do it.

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
They will never be normal
They have been around for a long time

Women are basically Drag Queens now
As a woman, to it is sad that they don’t even make the connection. Like, we are women. We don’t require that much.

I should probably speak for myself. But you know all that extra shyt to walk around looking like everyone else and it all looks stupid.

The wigs, lashes, claws and crazy makeup. Little girls wear this shyt to school!! That’s how crazy it is.