Is Witcher 3 a good game brehs?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I want to know this too. I hate medieval type games, but I'm in need of a good RPG. I can't play Mass Effect forever.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its good but you should probably expect to do multiple playthroughs based on the choices you plan to make
and if you are already getting the DLC well you are making a long game even longer
enjoy it though one of the best games of all time :russ:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I just copped this and am wondering is it fun? I played horizon zero Dawn a while back and thought it was a good game. Is it safe to say if I liked that I will enjoy this?
Yes. Definitely a contender for a GOAT game.

The only real complaint I've heard about the game is the combat can be improved.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
It felt like Skyrim on steroids but without the fun I had in Skyrim :yeshrug:

It honestly felt like way to much going on , I had no idea how to play the card game , the story completely lost me , this is one of those games you gotta have a few hours to kill to get into , maybe a blunt , I honestly enjoyed Skyrim more , it’s been awhile since I played the Witcher , I’d play it again one day

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Clunky controls & combat = trash ._. i play video games for the gameplay and they completely missed it. Highly overrated game..I put in 30 hour and never played it again.. And if you a game that has icons n shyt in every direction so you feel completely overwhelmed this is the game for you.