Is Wine the best alcoholic drink choice when dieting?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You want to cut out all alcohol if you are serious about losing weight.
Your body has to burn the alcohol first before it burns the calories. Whatever calories don't get burned gets stored as fat.
Not true breh. I got hella fat after first year of college. Lost 20lb and drank myself drunk 3x a week minimum.

If you're going out and drink.. party, rave.. basically if you are standing up a lot of the time, moving, walking or dancing - I wouldn't worry about vodka shots at all breh.

Btw dude that said Lime juice - literally means the sour juice from a real lime. Not lime flavoured juices.

I get lean every summer. I drink every summer. The drinking doesn't affect me because I keep it low-calorie.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not true breh. I got hella fat after first year of college. Lost 20lb and drank myself drunk 3x a week minimum.

If you're going out and drink.. party, rave.. basically if you are standing up a lot of the time, moving, walking or dancing - I wouldn't worry about vodka shots at all breh.

Btw dude that said Lime juice - literally means the sour juice from a real lime. Not lime flavoured juices.

I get lean every summer. I drink every summer. The drinking doesn't affect me because I keep it low-calorie.
It all depends on your total caloric intake and how many calories you are burning. If you are a mope and getting drunk, then you'll get a beer gut. If you are moving all around constantly, that's different. You can't compare apples to oranges.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This is a stupid question, but what if you drink water all day but have wine with dinner?

I have been drinking nothing but water throught the day. Then with dinner I might have something else, last night it was wine.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bad things are bad for you. You know that man. I drink and still lose weight. But if you are on your binge tipping shyt, your going to take that loss.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Agree with other brehs, Vodka and soda, also tequila and soda.

Also beer is good for you too,12 oz of Guiness is only like 100 calories or some shyt.

Personally though, if you like wine, you should drink it, it is only about 125 cal per glass, depending on the type.

But no wine is not the best alcoholic drink when dieting.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is a stupid question, but what if you drink water all day but have wine with dinner?

I have been drinking nothing but water throught the day. Then with dinner I might have something else, last night it was wine.
everything in moderation.
A glass of wine w/ dinner isnt going to fukk you up.

Its not like any of us are training for a show.
its not that serious.