Is Wine the best alcoholic drink choice when dieting?

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as calories i believe its gin and tonix. Doesnt taste that good but fukk it

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nope. in fact, red wine has more calories in it than a regular pint of beer.

When dieting -a simple spirit say vodka and a no calorie soft drink is the best option. That would have the least calories. Although like dude said tonic water, is probably the healthiest mixer. Could drop some lime in there.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you had two diets with the "same" caloric intake but one had a glass of wine and the other had no alcohol, you will lose less weight in the diet with wine because of the alcohol content. Do what you wish.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you had two diets with the "same" caloric intake but one had a glass of wine and the other had no alcohol, you will lose less weight in the diet with wine because of the alcohol content. Do what you wish.
I heard Rum is good.. it has less calories.. can i drink it with Club soda.. nikka i need alcohol :damn:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I heard Rum is good.. it has less calories.. can i drink it with Club soda.. nikka i need alcohol :damn:
Well, liquor has a high alcohol content. Doesn't matter whether you take in through beer, wine, or liquor, your body burns alcohol first.
I had a co-worker who thought vodka was like water and had no calories. He was Russian. :mjlol: