Is Van Jones the most successful c00n to ever be?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
you cannot get more successful in any field as one can in the legal/law/law enforcement/Justice field as supreme court justice. its LITERALLY THE SUPREME of success in that field. It is BY FAR Clarence Thomas
I have no doubt that if we were in antebellum times, that he would own slaves if given the opportunity.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I still can't wrap my brain around getting 100m and STILL wanting to shill for a political party and go to work?!?:what::why: dude has no life ..

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I think they like seeing weak black man in the political spectrum

to point they will pay millions :yeshrug:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Word c00n is thrown around too loosely. Should not be used for someone who actually speaks up for black people and addresses some of our concerns on a national platform. Sure he's a crybaby and sometimes may show a little too much love to those who don't have our interests but c00n? Compare him to a Jason Whitlock who is paid to denigrate black people every time he opens his mouth.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Word c00n is thrown around too loosely. Should not be used for someone who actually speaks up for black people and addresses some of our concerns on a national platform. Sure he's a crybaby and sometimes may show a little too much love to those who don't have our interests but c00n? Compare him to a Jason Whitlock who is paid to denigrate black people every time he opens his mouth.
Facts, shyt is sounding like how MAGA uses the term Rino to describe their republican opponents. It needs to be reserved for the habitual line steppers like Rep Byron Donalds.