Is Van Jones the most successful c00n to ever be?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Bezos gave him a check for 100M and told him to do whatever he wants with it.

We should abolish the word c00n and starting calling people like him traitors because that's what he is.

:manny:
Van Jones is a crybaby and too emotional but explain to me how he’s a traitor .

In your brain Van Jones= Clarence Thomas ?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he's a c00n or a traitor. He might just be an emotional nikka.
Even if you don't agree with him, there's a level of negative intent that goes into being a c00n and/or traitor (in most cases) and I don't think he has that.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Van Jones is a crybaby and too emotional but explain to me how he’s a traitor .

In your brain Van Jones= Clarence Thomas ?

This is a faulty comparison because Clarence wields levers of power, Van Jones merely carries water for the people who want to reshape the country in their image.

Van Jones was probably the very first person after the debate to suggest that Biden step down.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is a faulty comparison because Clarence wields levers of power, Van Jones merely carries water for the people who want to reshape the country in their image.

Van Jones was probably the very first person after the debate to suggest that Biden step down.
So Van Jones is a race traitor because he said a deteriorating old white man should drop out

Y’all just be yappin on this forum

leylandfail.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He isnt a blatant self hating anti black person like clarence thomas or sowell, he is a yale law school graduate and worked for obama he just has a tendency to engage in the both sides discourse nonsense and always appears to trying to get all sides to be friends with

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So Van Jones is a race traitor because he said a deteriorating old white man should drop out

Y’all just be yappin on this forum

leylandfail.gif

Biden had the best shot at winning against Trump. Van lended his voice to freelance for the Trump campaign in lending credence to this idea that he's deteriorating.

Kamala can't beat Trump, I appreciate the confidence you guys have in her but it's built on naivety.

:manny: