┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
So
Respect your elders

Respect the Wind you mean :ufdup:

:troll:

And there will be no Twister slander. Always remember my dad testing out his new surround sound setup with this movie. Still crank it up at my house now whenever it's on TV. :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

And there will be no Twister slander. Always remember my dad testing out his new surround sound setup with this movie. Still crank it up at my house now whenever it's on TV. :manny:

Damn:wow:
Never seen the movie but that should be video game music

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I only have vague recollections of this movie. As a kid I think I simply categorized movies as boring or not boring.

I’m pretty sure objectively TMNT 2 is a bad movie but my 5 year old self was not bored watching it.

It’s funny, the VHS of it had a trailer for Encino Man starring Brendan Fraiser... 30 years later and I still have never seen that movie, even tho I probably watched the trailer a hundred times with how often I watched turtles 2.

But I digress. I’m fairly certain I found Twister to be boring.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Soundtrack was awesome

Pre-Fame Goo Goo Dolls, Music Video was shyt.

Van Halen, this song...

And Eddie Van Halen doing that song as well... this is the extended one that blends the movie score.

shyt shed so much light to Extreme Weather that when Bill Paxton died, Spotters did a GPS Tribute to him because that movie influenced them to study it.

636237465615513603-PAXTON.JPG

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bill paxton rip but doggie

ITS A TWISSSSTERRR MANNN!

ITS HELLLEEENN HUNT MAANNN!

ITS THE FAT CAC ACTIR THAT OD YEARS AGOOOO MAAAAN!

"We're gonna die man!" Classic scene. But hell yeah Twister holds up amazingly well. Particularly the special effects. When I re-watch Independence Day, I cringe at most of the action scenes.

Daps
Twister that came out damn near 30 years ago?:dwillhuh::gucci:

Well gee OP let me sit here and try to remember the plot since I haven't seen it since it came out in the 90s :gucci:

But if memory serves me correctly, all of us thought it was pretty solid at the time :gucci: