Is this YouLoveMe?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

Now I could talk about how dude looks like he just stepped out of 2001 on some B2K shyt. I could talk about his AJ Wright shades. I could even talk about his Bedazzler shirt he probably got out of Spencers. OR I could talk about his capris that he stole from Forever 21. I COULD talk about ALL of that... but I'm not.

I'm not gonna talk about how nikka always jumps into other conversations starting shyt on some Omarion shyt to desperately get attention.
omarion-dance.gif

I'm not gonna talk about how braids have been played out since 2006. I'm not gonna talk about how nikka never went through puberty. I'm not going to talk about the fact that he's fraile as fukk and probably gets beaten up by middle schoolers....
I could talk about the fact that dude is on some TMZ shyt. I could talk about those pms he sent asking to have sex with me... :whoa: I could talk about how he is always begging for attention on here only to get clowned by the only friends he has on here because he always starts shyt for no reason. I could talk about the fact that he was touched by other men...

But why would I wanna talk about that? Nobody wants to hear about that so I'm not gonna talk about ANY of that. So I could talk about all that shyt, but I'm not.

Them PMs stay on your mind huh

You prolly think about them every night before you go to bed fakkit :scusthov:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Found the screenshot. I don't dig up dirt. I shake the Earth. Don't ever lie about her or disrespect her again.