Is this theory of people in a relationship holding hands true, or is it cap?

Daps
intertwined fingers suggests a deep connection, although they don’t necessarily have to have had sex yet. in fact, intertwined fingers often happens during the courtship phase, when they’ve fallen in love and are now embarking on a committed relationship.

:unimpressed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
intertwined fingers suggests a deep connection, although they don’t necessarily have to have had sex yet. in fact, intertwined fingers often happens during the courtship phase, when they’ve fallen in love and are now embarking on a committed relationship.

:unimpressed:

Sometimes when I'm really on one I like interlocking fingers in the bedroom :mjlol:

Too much information I know :sadcam:

Daps
Who holds hands with somebody before you've smashed?...:mjtf:....... rookies..:childplease:
a lot of women do that if they’re really into the man, even if they haven’t yet smashed. it’s basically a way of putting him on the spot, declaring that he is theirs and seeing what the reaction will be.

:francis:

Daps
a lot of women do that if they’re really into the man, even if they haven’t yet smashed. it’s basically a way of putting him on the spot, declaring that he is theirs and seeing what the reaction will be.

:francis:
Tell me you haven't been with a lot of women and on some playa shyt by acting like you been with a lot of women and know how to be a playa...... :heh: