Is This The Worst Rap City Freestyle All Time?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That first verse Nas spit was dope :what: at this thread.

I thought this was gonna be about when 50 went on there around when BFM came out and tried to spit off of the dome and it was :patrice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWmfiE3BYFE]G-Unit ft 50 Cent - Freestyle Rapping *Check Desc* [Official Video] - MOV - YouTube[/ame]

Even Fif himself knew it wack, as later on in the session went back on and spit a written :ehh:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That first verse Nas spit was dope :what: at this thread.

I thought this was gonna be about when 50 went on there around when BFM came out and tried to spit off of the dome and it was :patrice:

G-Unit ft 50 Cent - Freestyle Rapping *Check Desc* [Official Video] - MOV - YouTube

Even Fif himself knew it wack, as later on in the session went back on and spit a written :ehh:

How was it dope?
What in that freestyle was dope in anyway :what:
Absolutely nothing was dope in that sht u buggin nikka

nikka couldnt make it a minute b4 he had to get 45 off the bench to take the mic :pachaha:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
same nikkas on this site calling these wack are the same ones who cant rap

hardly any of these were real freestyles

^ besides that last video and that first 50 video

So nikkaz gotta be rappers to be able to call sht wack now :what:

nikka this thrread is about Nas spitting the worst freestyle in the rap city booth ever heard

Emphasis on heard

Im sorry but even nikkaz who dnt rap can recognize the pure shyttiness and amatuerishness of that freestyle:russ::russ:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How was it dope?
What in that freestyle was dope in anyway :what:
Absolutely nothing was dope in that sht u buggin nikka

nikka couldnt make it a minute b4 he had to get 45 off the bench to take the mic :pachaha:

Its not as bad as yall nikkas making it out to be, it was decent at worst :leostare:

50 freestyle was worse. I watched that 50 freestyle live on Rap City back in 03/04 and was like :what: when I heard him spit that 1st freestyle.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadrose: at the site he found this on, this shyt was buried in the abyss of the internet:heh:. You must have been really digging to find this shyt breh:bryan:

:jawalrus:

lol nah... type in nas rap city freestyle in google videos and its the first vid that comes up :manny: but back on topic on discussing the worst freestyle known to man :gag:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I've always said, how you the GOAT lyricist but can't freestyle :birdman:

Since when was this a requirement? If freestyling's not your forte, that don't take away from your skill at crafting superb lyrics with the pen. :childplease:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Y'all trippin he was killin that hoe at 1st..then he started tryna spit that verse from from Carry on Tradition and slipped up :sadcam: