Is this the NASTIEST and filthiest diss in Twitter history?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I never inboxed you. But Ill put you in A box you cock sucking mongoloid.
it really doesnt benefit anybody when you follow me around thecoli telling me how much you want TIs skeet and doodoo butter shot on your lips and chest. youre humiliating yourself lil homie. i know adjusting to a new stepdaddy isnt easy, but if i want to drink orange juice out of the carton in my boxers, i will.

if you dont like it, youre welcome to get a job and move out. this is my house now. :ufdup:

:birdman:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
it really doesnt benefit anybody when you follow me around thecoli telling me how much you want TIs skeet and doodoo butter shot on your lips and chest. youre humiliating yourself lil homie. i know adjusting to a new stepdaddy isnt easy, but if i want to drink orange juice out of the carton in my boxers, i will.

if you dont like it, youre welcome to get a job and move out. this is my house now. :ufdup:

:birdman:

nikka you so damn corny you definitely white you try way too hard this comeback weak den a hoe.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
4 sentences :dahell:

48151418.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
you just stay swinging off my pubic hairs dont you

fukkin cornball

faXUuKs1sKkl.gif

stay mad you punk bytch

Suck my dikk cac fakkit Ill pull your heart out your chest. If you reply to me again then you like sucking dikk.