is this the most disturbing comic panel of all time? *NSFW*

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and how is dude still able to toot his ass up to take back shots even tho he’s disemboweled?

giphy.webp

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you asked me to guess what cacs set around and think about when they not murdering, pillaging, raping, and pedophiling, I would say they think about making cartoons where they murder, pillage, rape, and pedophile...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember one time I fukked my stomach up taking a medication on an empty stomach...shyt had me curled up on the bathroom floor...this muthafukka is disemboweled...whole guts on the floor and he still on his hands and knees, looking back and making eye contact and shyt...and look how his left arm is...chics do that when they want to try and take the dikk and push that ass back a little...look how the wife is doing it with her right arm...this dude a whole freak

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I remember one time I fukked my stomach up taking a medication on an empty stomach...shyt had me curled up on the bathroom floor...this muthafukka is disemboweled...whole guts on the floor and he still on his hands and knees, looking back and making eye contact and shyt...and look how his left arm is...chics do that when they want to try and take the dikk and push that ass back a little...look how the wife is doing it with her right arm...this dude a whole freak
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never heard of Crossed. I evidently didn't miss much.

he still on his hands and knees, looking back and making eye contact and shyt...and look how his left arm is...chics do that when they want to try and take the dikk and push that ass back a little...look how the wife is doing it with her right arm...this dude a whole freak

:bryan: nikka gave a full analysis.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh went full Booger Mcfarland on it. :dead:

"Look at his arm positioning. There's no way you should be the head of a family, with your entrails beneath you, getting your back blown out like that that right across from your wife. Your assaulters can't be trading notes on whos walls are tighter. Worse yet, look at his eyes. He's making eye contact with his wife while she gets ran through. Direct. Eye. Contact. That's not good, Joe."

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh went full Booger Mcfarland on it. :dead:

"Look at his arm positioning. There's no way you should be the head of a family, with your entrails beneath you, getting your back blown out like that that right across from your wife. Your assaulters can't be trading notes on whos walls are tighter. Worse yet, look at his eyes. He's making eye contact with his wife while she gets ran through. Direct. Eye. Contact. That's not good, Joe."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead baby scene from the punisher max story "the slavers"

If we're being honest, we could just rename this the Garth Ennis WTF Thread.

Outside of Preacher (which I'm almost certain has aged poorly, his work is mostly just shyt meant to to be edgy. Although most of his Punisher Max work was decent.

It's like he's been in some sort of fukkery arms race with Mark Millar over the last 20 years.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s another comic that I can’t remember that did this scene ten times better and showed less. Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me.

Killer breaks into a house with a shotgun, ties up family of three, and ties dad to a chair. He wakes him up and walks off panel. He raped the wife and child, off panel, and shoots then both in the head while they cry out for him and beg him to save them.

He then knocks the dad over, rapes him, and shoots him in the head too. Dad survives and it’s like a revenge story afterwards