is this the most disturbing comic panel of all time? *NSFW*

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
RCO021_w.jpg

Getting raped by demons while your child is ripped apart, and your wife cusses you out while being mutilated and raped as well :dahell::huhldup:

how do you think of some shyt like this

i saw this covered on spookyrice's youtube

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘crossed’ was the most fukked up/disturbing series I read...I had to stop after a while...the story wasn’t even that good imo...shyt was just disturbing for the sake of being so imo

*edit*

and how does she have the energy to fuss/curse after being partially scalped...and how is dude still able to toot his ass up to take back shots even tho he’s disemboweled?

the whole shyt was just silly to me...just came across as some sick white boy shyt...I think this was when I finally stopped reading comics in general

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok I remember I started reading it off the strength of ‘the boys’ since garth ennis was the writer...I liked ‘the boys’ at the time...but I tried rereading it recently given the success of the show and was disappointed by all the frat boy type humor...I’m surprised I liked the comic in the first place...I’m glad the TV show deviated slightly from some of the shyt that was in the comics...the show is still great imo

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crossed was the most try-hard edgy shyt I ever read :scust:

What's messed up is that the concept has potential, but all the writers have relied way too much on the gore and weird shyt. I actually enjoyed the first two series (the first more than the second :huhldup:) to a degree.

and how does she have the energy to fuss/curse after being partially scalped...and how is dude still able to toot his ass up to take back shots even tho he’s disemboweled?

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Sounds about white
What's messed up is that the concept has potential, but all the writers have relied way too much on the gore and weird shyt. I actually enjoyed the firat series to a degree.

:deadmanny:
‘crossed’ was the most fukked up/disturbing series I read...I had to stop after a while...the story wasn’t even that good imo...shyt was just disturbing for the sake of being so imo

*edit*

the whole shyt was just silly to me...just came across as some sick white boy shyt...I think this was when I finally stopped reading comics in general

shyt I read a couple of em. After the 5th panel of seeing a person get poleaxed and wide shots of an orgy there isn't much there to the stories.
Its all just bleak. Not I'm not one to complain about that being an axe murderer and all that but at least give me reason to savour their suffering. Otherwise its like eating unseasoned chicken :stopitslime: