Is this the least threatening man with a gun ever?

Daps
:dwillhuh: :why::wtf:

So nikkas getting shot based on how scary they look now? Can't believe nikkas dapped that dumb ass post.

nikkas dapped it because they know how to read and how not to look at things literally. Why you omit the part where I said French did dirt? nikkas on some real selective targeting shyt. Some of you nikkas argue like females with that "Oh so you said ____" without using the whole statement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mrrogers-gun-renamed.jpg

Habit

Banned
Daps
that nikka had a murder case dropped ( self defense). run up on "that" soft nikka if you want

I know right, people calling French Montana soft. His little brother got shot too and lived. Shiit is so backwards, but I get why Rick Ross is the biggest gangsta rapper out.

Last edited by a moderator:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
jeez look at this weirdo looking lame. i wouldnt be scared chances are he doesnt even have bullets in the pea shooter and even if he did they may as well be blanks because this clown isnt shooting anything.

he is some lightskinned weirdo looking happy man that thinks since he is from Morock-o that he is some african bad ass....no a$$hole your not even from the bad part of africa you fakkit your from the part where they make sandals and pottery and fine baked goods

French-Montana-psd43202.png

frenchmontana_promo1.jpg
shyt in that first pic, he looks like a Arab ready to put in work on some Arab Spring or terror cell shyt :manny: