Is this the female version of Kevin Samuels?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
She only makes videos about how bad women are. Look at her past 10-20 videos.

How many of them are “Man humbles women”?

She’s pandering and catering to red pill bitter dudes for a check. :unimpressed:

We know nikka thats why we like her..

morris

Superstar
Daps

The female Kev right here..

never heard of her either but she looks and sounds better than the female tekashi people suggested earlier. I like street smarts/sass in a woman but nah, only one me in the relationship

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how a lot of these content creators can’t really get views unless they literally have “Kevin Samuels” in their video title.

Their most viewed videos has KS in the title, they initially grew their channel reacting to KS videos etc

Youtube is definitely pushing Kevin Samuels content.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Fun fact.

I smashed that bytch after like 2 dates to local bars. shyt was easy and shorty worked overnight for Amazon.
Shorty on the right, real name is Phylicia and they're from Chicago. She moved to Houston probably temporarily, was acting mad bougie. She did tell me she had a twin. She wasn't overly glammed up like in the video. Body was on point had some work done.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

chick is fine. But with regards to the video this is a perfect example of how stupid some women are when it comes to choosing men. That man said he was principle at tech firm. They later asked him how much he makes condescendingly. Principle level is gonna be 250k minimum and at a top tech firm its 500k+ easy. The claim they want HVM but don't even know the basics as to what professions make money.