::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
So Houston can trade Ryan Anderson but we can't trade Tyler?
full

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So Houston can trade Ryan Anderson but we can't trade Tyler?
full
With his trade kicker its a more expensive deal than Anderson's. They probably can trade him..at the expense of J-Rich, Winslow, Bam or our 1st. Unless there's another dumb team like Phoenix waiting in the wings to get fleeced :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Justise is going to be a monster. 17-18 ppg, 47-49% FG, 43% 3-pt. DPOTY quality season.

Bustise aint doing shyt in the form of elevating his game just as he has the last 3 errr... 2 seasons. I forgot some like t give him a pass saying this was really just his 2nd year because of his injury year.

You're getting your hopes up but all we'll get is barely 10-12 ppg on 42% shooting with about 30%-33% on 3s.

But you know... before you call me a hater...i'd looove for him to prove me wrong. :smugdraper:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bustise aint doing shyt in the form of elevating his game just as he has the last 3 errr... 2 seasons. I forgot some like t give him a pass saying this was really just his 2nd year because of his injury year.

You're getting your hopes up but all we'll get is barely 10-12 ppg on 42% shooting with about 30%-33% on 3s.

But you know... before you call me a hater...i'd looove for him to prove me wrong. :smugdraper:
He’d need a defined role on offense to do that, and honestly I’m not sure anyone on the team has one. He might have developed into that somewhere else, but not here.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He’d need a defined role on offense to do that, and honestly I’m not sure anyone on the team has one. He might have developed into that somewhere else, but not here.
Been saying this for a while. HE and James Johnson are basically the type of player and JJ is far better right now so i cant fault Spo for going with him.

Ive always wanted to see him with the ball more but with so many good ball handlers on this team he wont get that opportunity. I trust his handles better than J-Rich (whom i always hoped would turn into a PG) and TJ. But between Dragic, JJ, Waiters, TJ and Wade (pending return) the chance to run the offense in slim