Is this the definition of choosing signal???? Pls don’t watch if your sensitive coli bro

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't like hearing but it's like telling gym bros about genetics. Some dudes can pull women effortlessly. :yeshrug:
Bingo. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve done what’s in the OP. The best one is when a chicks walking past and you stop her with your eyes without saying a word

My brudda dem said I got Jedi mind tricks on these hoes :lolbron:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life is different when you reach a higher plane of existence :wow:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why wasn’t I born 9 ft tall?

icegif-825.gif
It helps when you realize those guys have a difficult time cause society isn't set up for people that tall. Can't fit in cars, airplanes or seats in general. :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fall for skits brehs. Chick got 1.2 million tiktok followers

that track is nice. been hearing a lot of good music out of nigeria lately. ps: preferred her with her natural hair.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka 6'8 and a pick up artist instead of being in the league :francis: but hey, maybe he's happy and fulfilled doing what he does

the girl was cute :hubie:

Most league dudes are clowns. Only a small.percentage have decent contracts. Most of the entry to median lane cats are still paying bytches or married, or divorced. The league ain't easy. Most of these dudes play their sport or multiple sports all through middle school, high school, college. Them dudes are awkward in interviews, don't know how to talk to women, can't dress. Let's not even talk about the ones who went to private schools, and lived with their coaches/mentors.

It ain't trickin if you got it and those dudes can afford it. Too many stories of broadsnwith players credit cards running up 100k credit limits, cars and shyt. A majority of the time they ain't fukkin cause it's good, they just want to say they are fukking so and so. And a lot of the time they aren't consistently fukking a bunch of 2 offs, 3 offs and one and dones.

Meanwhile a good looking player is moving through hoes all over.