Is this site full of bots now?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I'll see at least one video from Worldstar each day that'll have multiple threads here.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure napoleon is an AI program at this point, can anyone find a post of his with any spelling errors? Just seems like someone that puts out the volume of stuff that he does would surely have quite a few typos in their content, no? :jbhmm:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The similar thread suggestion when you make a new thread is very helpful IMO. If brehs make basic titles and straight to the point this would happen less. I can see why that thread about the NYC breh with the hatchet was made multiple times cause they all had unique thread titles that wouldn't pop up in the similar thread suggestion.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus a lot of the time people post joke titles that don't really match the subject
This one of the main reasons. Sometimes nikkas be trying to be too funny with the thread titles so somebody will make the same thread because they didn’t know the goofy title thread would be the same thing they posted

What posters gotta understand is that if they see something viral happened and they wanna post it there’s a good chance somebody already posted it

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I dont really mind reposts to be honest. Different thread starters have different energies that they bring to the subjects. I noticed that forums where it’s heavy with people that yell “use the search button!” all the time, tend to be much blander more often than not.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the loss of featured threads has caused a lot of people to repost the same shyt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The similar thread suggestion when you make a new thread is very helpful IMO. If brehs make basic titles and straight to the point this would happen less. I can see why that thread about the NYC breh with the hatchet was made multiple times cause they all had unique thread titles that wouldn't pop up in the similar thread suggestion.
Basically

But these shytheads all want to make clever thread titles to draw people in for....what? Daps? Reps?

This is is why I said, some of these posters need a better management team

nikkas out here like celebs just dropping sex tapes to stay relevant but instead it's threads with stupid titles on shyt that there's already a thread for